The New Bike Finally Arrived

If you actual read something you would know that I sold my old bike for around 1.2 million so I financed only the difference.

Personally i would not buy a Motorbike that i can't pay in full.....since a Bike is a "luxury" in my own personal view this is how i do that. If you think it is ok to finance it than so it shall be ...really it's no one else's business.

Hope you have fun with it,

patcat

Edited by patcat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you actual read something you would know that I sold my old bike for around 1.2 million so I financed only the difference.

:D ohhh okay :) I thought you might of used that as a down payment on the 1.5 million you owed on the old bike.....bit hard for me to keep track of for you.

^dont worry richie, you know i want one......maybe i will just wait for the 'R'. Hey, dreams are free :)

Yep, the 1098R Corse would be amazing - but I bet if I want to buy something like that the wife will kill me

I bought a 5 month old Street Triple R here in Singapore last year for the equivalent of 420,000 baht.
Has anyone considered buying in Singapore and riding it up to LOS?

every second day

still riding thai Ninja 650R though :)

There is a grey Street Triple sitting in the Triumph dealer in Phuket. Has the belly plate and radiator cowl. Very nice. I think it said 650,000 baht.

Theres a speed triple with a couple hundred k of accessories for same price..

K-Speed had an unregged Japanese Speed triple 1050 for 350k, they would plate it for 75k too.. 425 v the 800 or so from Triumph..

I was sorely tempted by the Japanese one..

I agree (with post 40), he could have spent that on a Camry and no-one would bat an eyelid. It's a fantastic looking bike BTW.

Not that I would pay the outrageous price they want for a Camry, but hey, I think one would have a better chance at living longer driving a Camry in LOS....

Nonetheless, the bike is sweet looking.