Scoby's Pizza

jeepholt

I used to like the pizza at Dars cafe (darkside) but after they changed owner last year they have become uneatable. Like a thin, dry, tough frisbee. The only good pizza in town in my opinion is now Pizza Big in Naklua and Hopf on Beach Road.

Globetrotters, in between Soi 7 and Pattaya Klang basically behind Tequila Reef is good dine in. They use Door to Door for delievery and I've never tried it that way. Might be "gooey" if delivered. Prepared well done with some garlic and oregano very good right out of the oven. Apx 250baht for a 12 inch with a few toppings.

Yeah I know Globetrotters. Food may be good but the environment have all the charm of a public toilet. :)

Yes, surrounded by out of business beer bars and those open often with ladyboys. I would however think if you live in or visit Pattaya such things not so far from the norm. Take a walk along Soi Bouikow if you don't believe me. The amount of trash, both human and physical, as well as the driving conditions and lack of regard for others make public toliets in the mall seem nice and full of charm.

Now is Pizza Company looking to take over the world, no but I think they do a good job in Thailand. Very tastey and specials can't be beat.

Be aware that 'The Pizza Company' is offering a 2 for 1 pizza deal only until March 31st 2010.

Recommended!