Best Hamburger And Salad Bar

chillibilly

Yes, there are hundreds of restaurants in Pattaya to choose from but many of them are so-so, or worthless. Where can one go to find a decent "American" hamburger. using Australian, New Zealand or USA beef with a decent taste...not the fast food restaurants or the local "Thai" restaurants offereing everything. Also for a good salad bar ?????? (other than Sizzlers)

The salad bar as Swiss Food restaurant in South Pattaya is quite nice. Included with any main dish, they have Euro style thin cracker pizza (and pasta) there as well if you don't want Swiss/German food. Not exactly American but similar. No burgers there though of course. I hear the Hard Rock Cafe burger is pretty good, however, I would never pay that much for a burger in Thailand that I know won't really rate anyway.

http://www.swissfood.net/

Edited by Jingthing

The Sheraton Hotel on Pratumnak near the Royal Cliff has a very fine burger in the Elements Restaurant. It is rather expensive, but so are the real burgers in the US today.

I can also add my approval to the two salad bars mentioned: Cherry's and Swiss Food. Both are really quite good!

Edited by richsilver