Center Condotel...what It's Worth?

loug3

I'm thinking about selling my Condo but not sure what it's worth. It's a 1 bdrm unit at Center Condotel in South Pattaya. I believe it's about 50sq m. It's on the 12th floor with an ocean view from the bedroom. I'm the original owner & bought it in 1990 while it was being built. I only use it about 1 month every year and besides that it's vacant and never been rented. I've only made minor improvements; the most significant is a wooden floor replacing the linoleum in the living room. The Bathroom & Kitchen are still in Thai style and not upgraded to European/American standards. I would appreciate any feedback regarding it's approximate worth, thanks.

Hi Loug3,

Standard size for this kind of apart is 52 sqm in Center Condo. One similar apart on 11th floor, sea side, has been sold end of December for 2.3 million (according to the new owner). There was an ad on the restaurant window on ground floor since about 1 month for 2.6 million. It was in foreign name.

Apart on the other sides (car park side or north side) ask about 1.7 to 2 million depending of the situation and floor.

The fact that inside is nearly in original state does not seem to be a problem : nearly all new owner make a big renovation after he buy.

The "no work or renovation period" finished 1st of March. There are at least 3 renovations this week... :)

Hope it helps.