My Chingcho Loves Me

TheLaughingMan

I love the little critters.

There is one that everynight while I am sitting at my computer, walks on top of the monitor and stares at me. Somethings it moves it`s mouth as if trying to communicate.

At most times I prefer animals to people.

post-96287-1268069625_thumb.jpg

Just had breakfast in one of those thatched bamboo structure places next to a brackish brook or something, and there was a dirty great monitor lizard there, making like a crocodile.

I wonder if they're related.

I have a tookay living behind my fridge. Now that's rather spooky :)

Simon

Was going to say the little fellas are cute, all colours and sizes, but when the big Orange spotted fellas take residence it is another ballgame. I use a bathroom floor-matt to catch them, it's too heavy for their bite to penetrate. It's great fun to release them 50 meters away only to find them back in the kitchen 24 hours later.

Simon

Was going to say the little fellas are cute, all colours and sizes, but when the big Orange spotted fellas take residence it is another ballgame. I use a bathroom floor-matt to catch them, it's too heavy for their bite to penetrate. It's great fun to release them 50 meters away only to find them back in the kitchen 24 hours later.

Ahhh, so you have one of the rare, homing tookay`s.

Simon

Ahhh, so you have one of the rare, homing tookay`s.

I'd say they have the magnetic tracking skills of a pigeon and persistence of a boomerang.