Pet Friendly Hotels In Thailand?

Weho

Can anyone suggest any hotels and/or serviced apartments, ANYWHERE in Thailand that accept pets? I'm finding it rather difficult to find places that are "pet friendly". Most urgently, I need to find a place in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket. Also interested in Chiang Mai, Hua Hin and other places. ANY help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance.

What kind of and number of animals?

My experience say that most hotels/guesthouses don't allow any other animals then those from the street that keep wander into it themselfs...

Can look around but haven't seen any as of yet. Had the same thoughts when we moved here since I brought my dog.

Can anyone suggest any hotels and/or serviced apartments, ANYWHERE in Thailand that accept pets?  I'm finding it rather difficult to find places that are "pet friendly".  Most urgently, I need to find a place in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket.  Also interested in Chiang Mai, Hua Hin and other places.  ANY help is GREATLY appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

Golden Sands Hotel or the Regent, one or the other, they're next to each other, 9km south of Cha-Am. they just built a special house, quite large, for pets.

Edited by normanB