Thaksin's Family Not Fleeing, But Flying Out Of Thailand

webfact

The same old story as before. :)

Send your wives and children to Bangkok to fight for me :D .

Then Lo and Behold the Thaksin tribe are over the hills and far away in other countries :D .

Typical no balls Thaksin reaction and rhetoric hiding behind the womans skirts and their kids :D .

Strange that the family have not been held hostage so far isn't it :D .

Proves what a low life self serving coward Thaksin is :D .

Edited by siampolee

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some commentators should check their hypocrisy. It is no secret that Mr. Thaksin and his estranged family are targets. It makes perfect sense for these people to leave Thailand as the potential for a conflict where civilians are taken hostage or even murderedincreases with each venomous media report. What precautions do you think several cabinet ministers including the PM and military commanders have taken with their own certain vulnerable family members? The Thaksin family doesn't have the luxury of being able to hide out on a military base as some are doing. It makes perfect sense for people at risk to remove their families from the line of fire. The last thing anyone needs is some idiot taking someone hostage and making the situation worse.

What do you think would happen if someone attacked the PM's wife or the ex Mrs. Thaksin? That's how a civil war can start and its avoidable.

It's all very nice to huff and puff and call people cowards, but it is now standard operating practice to undertake these measures. People have convenient memories, but as 9/11 took place and in the days afterward, practically every leader in the western world had made arrangements to move children and spouses out of sight. That procedure continues to this day.

Be fair and do not let your petty hatreds pollute your thoughts.

There is a difference between Thaksin having his family

leave Thailand and cabinet ministers seeking shelter

Thaksin is the one who the leader of the group who is

planning the protest ... cowards cowards cowards

They got what they deserved and hopefully one day

they will get more of what they deserve

His family leaving the country is clear evidence that *he* is expecting something to go down... If this were to be the peaceful protest the reds claim, why does his ex-wife and offspring need to flee the country? Yes indeed, this does not bode well... even my Thais friends are very concerned about this weekends activities, most of them getting out of BKK this weekend.

Thaksin's family conveniently had outside engagements just before last year's Songkran violence as well.

Well in the mean time Newin has moved to London .....

:)

Newin Chidchob, de-factor leader of the Bhum Jai Thai party, has reportedly left for London where, according to Pheu Thai Party's chief adviser Chalerm Yoobamrung, he has set up a war room to order a crackdown on the red shirts.

- The Nation -

This way a net of wild accusations is being knitted...what abhorrent tactics, but then, it's not only is trademark!

Just to remind everyone that you need to use peoples proper names and not slang or nicknames... i have edited the posts that contained nick names thus far, but i will simply delete posts without notification from now onwards if you use slang/nick names. Thanks!

Just to remind everyone that you need to use peoples proper names and not slang or nicknames... i have edited the posts that contained nick names thus far, but i will simply delete posts without notification from now onwards if you use slang/nick names. Thanks!

why?whats the agenda in this so call free speech forum?

This is not a "free speech forum" ... this is a forum with rules that you agreed to when you joined. There are places for free speech and you are welcome to them or to create your own :)

This is not a "free speech forum" ... this is a forum with rules that you agreed to when you joined. There are places for free speech and you are welcome to them or to create your own :)

seems narrow minded to me,guess i'll look for a hole in the sand to stick my head in it!

Well in the mean time Newin has moved to London .....

:)

Newin Chidchob, de-factor leader of the Bhum Jai Thai party, has reportedly left for London where, according to Pheu Thai Party's chief adviser Chalerm Yoobamrung, he has set up a war room to order a crackdown on the red shirts.

- The Nation -

This way a net of wild accusations is being knitted...what abhorrent tactics, but then, it's not only is trademark!

Very strange indeed, Newin in the Uk. The same guy that stirred the trouble in Pattaya with his Blue shirts (incriminating the Red shirts) last year. Abhisit will be in Australia this weekend, so there are lots of rats leaving the ship.

The posts by most here tend to over look the fact that the present Government is an undemocratically elected one. And nothing as been done to the Yellow shirt thugs that took over the Airports etc (some of who are now holding high positions in this present Government....Please!!!!!! some people have short memories.

they will all be sipping champagne somewhere in $500 a night hotel watching the misguided poor of this country going to battle on their behalf

same Shinawatra family, same Shinawatra principles-cowards, thieves and traitors, one and all.

Is this kind of vile rhetoric necessary? It accomplishes nothing except letting you vent at the expense of others.

This is not the kind of civil discourse one would expect from a rational person.

Please tone down your hatred.

regards,

you do not know me, but if you did you would know thats its normal for me

i am not known for being civil nor am i rational most of the time

however i do know that politically correct, daren't say boo to a a goose liberals like you are ruining the world we live in.

i do not mind making a stand and dealing with any enemies that may go with it

i speak my mind to anyone who will listen, if you do not like it then put my posts on block and move on to lesser things

seems narrow minded to me,guess i'll look for a hole in the sand to stick my head in it!

Feel free :D When you joined TVF you agreed to rules. Some of those rules are to keep things civil enough to still function and some of the rules are in accordance to the laws in Thailand (and some of the rules are for commercial purposes) but we all agreed to them.

I don't feel that asking people to use Political figures actual real names infringes on anyone's free speech.

This morning I have send protest letters to political parties in Germany and my own country the Netherlands. About Germany admitting two people and harbouring them while over 10 thousand EU citizens are under threat of harm because of actions of their dad. I wrote that it is in poor taste that the rich kiddies get protected while thier own dad is putting so many EU citizens in potential harms way.

I suggest other people do the same and write to political parties in Germany and their own home countries. You will usually get a reply back acknowledging that they will look into it. And maybe when enough people write some debate about it will start. You might also want to write newspapers back home.

W

SO kids should be punished for there fathers actions? If you make a mistake, your kids should get in trouble to?

Is cowardice and hypocrisy passed genetically?

Would certainly appear to run in the Shinawatra family. It's a shame so many people seem willing to do this cretanous families dirty work

There is enough that can be said WITHIN THE RULES that allows a generally free and fair discussion.

Is cowardice and hypocrisy passed genetically?

Well maybe not through Oak,

he's batting for the 'end of the genetic line' team.

Seriously,

these are learned responses and passed on from your parents and/or your environment.

His family leaving the country is clear evidence that *he* is expecting something to go down... If this were to be the peaceful protest the reds claim, why does his ex-wife and offspring need to flee the country? Yes indeed, this does not bode well... even my Thais friends are very concerned about this weekends activities, most of them getting out of BKK this weekend.

Thaksin's family conveniently had outside engagements just before last year's Songkran violence as well.

Abhisit managed to cancel his appointments for the weekend with international heads of state. Surely it wouldn't be too difficult for Thaksin's family to reschedule their appointments.

This morning I have send protest letters to political parties in Germany and my own country the Netherlands. About Germany admitting two people and harbouring them while over 10 thousand EU citizens are under threat of harm because of actions of their dad. I wrote that it is in poor taste that the rich kiddies get protected while thier own dad is putting so many EU citizens in potential harms way.

I suggest other people do the same and write to political parties in Germany and their own home countries. You will usually get a reply back acknowledging that they will look into it. And maybe when enough people write some debate about it will start. You might also want to write newspapers back home.

W

SO kids should be punished for there fathers actions? If you make a mistake, your kids should get in trouble to?

If these kids are not a part of their fathers actions they should stay here shouldnt they. They support their father in his action to destabilize this country. Their father puts others kids in harms way. Their father puts EU citizens in harms way. So I see no reason why they should be allowed to flee to the EU and stay there.

W

I don't feel that asking people to use Political figures actual real names infringes on anyone's free speech.

I would disagree, but it does not matter. TV is not a government body and does not have to provide free speech. We all agreed to the rules, and those that don't like them can leave IMHO.

Back on topic, I think it speaks volumes that Thanksin does not fight the good fight with the people. And should hopefully make a few of his followers question their loyalties....

Nice to see we have a new moderator

If these kids are not a part of their fathers actions they should stay here shouldnt they. They support their father in his action to destabilize this country. Their father puts others kids in harms way. Their father puts EU citizens in harms way. So I see no reason why they should be allowed to flee to the EU and stay there.

W

You don't get it, it is their father on the phone, it is their father with the massive following not them. They should not be punished for actions of a family member.... And they can believe all the stuff their father preaches.... Does not mean they have to be their for it... I believe Tibet should be free, does that mean I HAVE TO go help free Tibet?

Don't get me wrong I think it should show all his loyal followers how little the family is willing to risk of their own for the "cause"

Maybe the adminstrators should publish both real names and alias so that we all can conform, as these guys seem to change their names often and it is hard to keep up.

Just a thought.

The Government should declare that he is a Terrorist and demand that the UAE immediately arrest him and deport him back to Thailand.

He is based in a country that supports his "skill set".. That will never happen.

Some commentators should check their hypocrisy. It is no secret that Mr. Thaksin and his estranged family are targets. It makes perfect sense for these people to leave Thailand as the potential for a conflict where civilians are taken hostage or even murderedincreases with each venomous media report. What precautions do you think several cabinet ministers including the PM and military commanders have taken with their own certain vulnerable family members? The Thaksin family doesn't have the luxury of being able to hide out on a military base as some are doing. It makes perfect sense for people at risk to remove their families from the line of fire. The last thing anyone needs is some idiot taking someone hostage and making the situation worse.

What do you think would happen if someone attacked the PM's wife or the ex Mrs. Thaksin? That's how a civil war can start and its avoidable.

It's all very nice to huff and puff and call people cowards, but it is now standard operating practice to undertake these measures. People have convenient memories, but as 9/11 took place and in the days afterward, practically every leader in the western world had made arrangements to move children and spouses out of sight. That procedure continues to this day.

What you are talking aboutis 2 different scenarios!

Thaksin and his cronies are fueling the reds, pushing (paying) them to be violent. On he other hand in your examples (like 9/11) where civilians were attacked by terrorists.

So Thaksin is pushing the poor to fight for him (while he's thousands of kilometers away and get his family away as well... If he was a victim then it would be a different story...

The best example to show what a blunt liar Thaksin is was songkran last year... where he called in and said to his 'people' in Thai to attack the government. Then on International news BBC and CNN he just says he never said to use violence...

Also about the 'bombs' and bomb treaths... that classifies as terrorism if you ask me...

And how do you know he won't show up. Be careful what you ask for, you might get it. I can only see any of them being present a negative to the situation, but then I am not being self indulgent.

I see no reason to call his children cockroaches or the reds monkeys and commie's ether. Making them out to be sub human does nothing to enforce ones position. It is just singing to ones self and like minded.

What you are talking aboutis 2 different scenarios!

Thaksin and his cronies are fueling the reds, pushing (paying) them to be violent. On he other hand in your examples (like 9/11) where civilians were attacked by terrorists.

So Thaksin is pushing the poor to fight for him (while he's thousands of kilometers away and get his family away as well... If he was a victim then it would be a different story...

The best example to show what a blunt liar Thaksin is was songkran last year... where he called in and said to his 'people' in Thai to attack the government. Then on International news BBC and CNN he just says he never said to use violence...

Also about the 'bombs' and bomb treaths... that classifies as terrorism if you ask me...

he also said on interantional news channels that he was not financing the red faction until his ''come and get your 500baht'' blunder was shown on Youtube

liar! liar! liar!

Edited by timekeeper