Construction Companies

BOOKEMDANO

Dear members,

I wish to extend the size of my house here in Chiang Mai by constructing an extension! By adding an office space, I hope to free up the spare bedroom which is where i sit most days. I have previously extended my kitchen before by boxing in the carport area in order to make a dining room; this time I wish to extend it further.

The scope of the work involves knocking through a wall and creating an arch with a couple of steps leading down which ideally I would like some spot lights fitted in. These would lead into a 15sqm area that would need an external roof, plus the ceiling and light fixtures; it's quite a big - small project - if that makes sense?

So, if anybody has used a building company before (i know there are lots to choose from) for such a purpose, but only one that you yourself have had personal experience with, would you be so kind as to pass on their number?

Thanks

PM me and I can recommend the builder that has just finished my project; I can recommend him. Can only speak Thai though with a smithering of English but honest, easy to talk to and reliable. Never ever difficult and never "cannot do" etc.