Miss World .

pett

cant understand  ,, you guy tray to bring to me your grand father and then  latter bring your grand ma ,, and then slow slow may be you bring out all those your family who now sleep in grave in peace ..  we have business with live people in this web sit .. boooooooo

pope ;

from that grand father have to be son like you .. who dont know how to hid he is uneducated grand father comment  from other ..

Come on pett, make an effort with:

Falang, Uttradit, Changmai, Kowtow, Indonesian, Nawan, Gf, Sukkothai, Hanoi, Islam, Taiwan.

After all, we have to break your code every time you post.

Especially as forum rules state quite clearly:

* "English language is the only acceptable language on thaivisa.com, except of course in the Thai Language Forum where Thai is encouraged." and

* "Misspellings and grammar errors are considered bad netiquette, please proof read your post by clicking on preview before posting."

I (we) are really stretching our imaginations to believe that you actually are writing in the English language, or that you make any effort at all to check your misspellings and grammar errors.

Should you not understand what I have written here, then I would respectively, suggest, you post elsewhere in your own language, or even wait a few more years until you have a better grasp of the language of this forum.

Take care,

TM

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

merton : I (we) are really stretching our imaginations to,,,

red my language only ? or to understand what iam saying to you ? or this is also a kind of hiding your emptiness behind of this way answering me ? technically cant use in this web sit EDIT in old post and i tray to use your advise as will ,. Also a lot of you falang stay in Thailand and may you not writhe or red a word of thai language . why is this ? you don’t like Thailand or is not easy for you . or if same of you talk in thai language .. they use too cheap and bar style accent and sentence in stead of grammatical thai language , ?

merton :  I (we) are really stretching our imaginations to,,,

red my language only ? or to understand what iam saying to you ? or this is also a kind of hiding your emptiness behind of this way answering me ? technically  cant use in this web sit EDIT in old post  and i tray to use your advise as will ,. Also a lot of you falang stay in Thailand and may you not writhe or red a word of thai language . why is this ? you don’t like Thailand or is not easy for you . or if same of you talk in thai language .. they use too cheap and bar style accent and sentence  in stead of grammatical thai language  , ?

Falang, Uttradit, Changmai, Kowtow, Indonesian, Nawan, Gf, Sukkothai, Hanoi, Islam, Taiwan.raspberry.gif

merton :  I (we) are really stretching our imaginations to,,,

red my language only ? or to understand what iam saying to you ? or this is also a kind of hiding your emptiness behind of this way answering me ? technically  cant use in this web sit EDIT in old post  and i tray to use your advise as will ,. Also a lot of you falang stay in Thailand and may you not writhe or red a word of thai language . why is this ? you don’t like Thailand or is not easy for you . or if same of you talk in thai language .. they use too cheap and bar style accent and sentence  in stead of grammatical thai language  , ?

Falang, Uttradit, Changmai, Kowtow, Indonesian, Nawan, Gf, Sukkothai, Hanoi, Islam, Taiwan.raspberry.gif

THOMAS, I GOT IT :D I AM SURE PETT GOT IT TOO. I DON'T KNOW WHY HE KEEP ACTING D***

:o

I give up... not sure whether to laugh or yawn...

:D

I think a more appropriate answer to the riddle is:

Falang, Uttradit, Changmai, Kowtow, Indonesian, Nawan, Gf, Taiwan, Roiet, Oxygen, Laeow, Loei.

:o

I'm just wondering how much more the Mods will take before they smiley_264.gif

They are probably of the same opinion as I am Thomas... that the OP is Thai... some education in English, but not enough to write in a structured manner... spelling and grammatical mistakes everywhere... :D So they are probably allowing our new friend a certain latitude with his/her posts.

Having said that, the writing style.thought process is not unlike the method of communication of Thais with a similar educational background... I see it every day at work as I have to proof read (and thus change) a lot of contractural and instructional documentation before approving it.

The OP does seem to have a bit of a grudge against farangs though... :o

Edit: Whoops... I just see that Dr PP has given him/her a week's holiday here.

Edited by Jai Dee

smiley_264.gif

I don't care if he/she is from Timbuktu. This thread is doing my head in! When was the last time anyone talked about the title?

/thread closed (Nice smiley, Thomas :o )

PS - Well spotted Jai Dee. Somehow I don't think this guy's going to change much after just one week :D .

Edited by RDN