Which Country Has Best Sex ?

churchill

"SWEDEN is home to the most bisexual babes in the world, a new study has revealed.

Nordic naughtiness is all the rage with the blonde beauties over there.

But they don't top the league when it comes to lasting the longest in bed - held by Brazil - or come near San Francisco as the kinkiest place to visit.

Here, Rhian Sanville takes a flick through the global sex atlas and picks out some of the hottest facts ever."

for

"Thailand

At an average of 10 minutes, sex in Thailand is believed to last the shortest amount of time in the world. "

more at .. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman...e-best-sex.html

"At an average of 10 minutes, sex in Thailand is believed to last the shortest amount of time in the world. "

That is too funny, however, my working GF says 15 minutes is the average.

Edited by Shotime

An honest answer? I'd have to say Brasil. It is a recreational sport down there. Thais and other Asians would be a long way down the list. Despite their smiles and hot invitations, Thais are mostly conservative when it comes to sex. I've never been to Sweden, so I can't make any comparisons. I just happen to prefer dark hair and brown eyes. However, my guess is Portugese would be up there near the top. So would Cubans.

"At an average of 10 minutes, sex in Thailand is believed to last the shortest amount of time in the world. "

That is too funny, however, my working GF says 15 minutes is the average.

I can`t afford any more than 5 minutes these days with the poor bank rates and everythng.

I`m saving up for the full hour.

The moderators haven't bounced this one yet? They must be on a coffee/tea break. I am sure you are referring to a very scientific survey, with great accuracy. Another so what topic.

im sure they will on, "the job in hand or on top of it". if you excuse the pun, within the next 10-15 minutes or so.

How did that song go... Timing, a bit a bit a bit a good timing. I SHOULD go on for at least an hour... at least by my standards. It all depends on the couple and what is considered the sex act. Do you include all the foreplay beforehand or just the final struggle? The foreplay is what makes it great. Anything else can be done by hand by one person... male or female. I won't settle for average sex with anyone. I ain't nineteen anymore. If it ain't appreciated by my partner then I find someone who DOES enjoy it. Life is too short.

depending upon one's origins, in some countries 10 minutes is more than enough.

Think former east bloc soviet union, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan etc.

As for the alleged frequency of bisexuals in Sweden, perhaps now there is an explanation why Swedish males are so morose and grumpy. :)

1 hour foreplay would not cover before dinner drinks/conversation, dinner, a good comedy act, then a drink at the house, then the ultimate struggle. If boots are involved as well as various zippers, snaps, hooks, ties, etc the figures/times seem a tad unrealistic. But then age does seem to slow most of us down somewhat. The responses may have come from double dating teenagers at the drive in.