Anyone Know How I Can Get A Flight From Uk To Los, It Is 7pm At Night Here

dmax

i need to get a flight tomorrow from from uk to los, its 7pm and ive no credit card, can i go to airport and book ticket at emerites/etihad/qatar desk ? i cant wait another two days . thanks

Or you could call travel agents as soon as they open , when i had to pay for a Qatar flight they stung me at heathrow and when i checked with other airlines they wouldnt do me any favours either ,,

But I have used Southall travel (just google them) before and got a late ticket ( 2 days notice ), they just emailed me their account details and I paid the cash in at my local bank , so they could verify the payment then they sent me my E ticket,

For reasons of thier own they told me they do not like to take card payments on late booking

colino

You can certainly do that. Difficult to say how much it will cost but it could easily top a grand or more. :)

Yes I am serious, its the way airline ticketing works, not saying that's how much it will cost, just how much it could cost, I once paid £870 when a change of circumstances meant I had to catch a flight same day. On the other hand you have plenty of time to stroll into a travel agent, ebookers for example, in the morning and be on your way that day for @ £500, lots of space available.

In these dates of heightened security a lot of airlines are wary of last minute travellers who pay cash, it seems this is, or at least was, the favoured method of terrorists. Just be aware that if you go down this route you will probably get a flight but might be subject to special attention by security officials.

Assuming you are still in the UK this morning, seatcounter is showing the lunchtime Thai flight with seats only available in business class or first. Depends quite how desperate your needs are I guess. There's economy class availability on BA, Qantas and EVA tonight.

a mate of mine books through netflights call centre if leaving the next day (Netflights). I believe bookings departing within 72 hours must be booked through the call centre as opposed to the website.

anyway, I guess this post is too late....

.....what we all want to know, dmax, is - why the rush?

a mate of mine books through netflights call centre if leaving the next day (Netflights). I believe bookings departing within 72 hours must be booked through the call centre as opposed to the website.

and of course you would need a credit card which the OP said he didn't have, maybe he has a debit card.

and of course you would need a credit card which the OP said he didn't have, maybe he has a debit card.

I'd imagine so. well, I'd be very surprised if he didn't. :)

.....what we all want to know, dmax, is - why the rush?

Seems like he's here watching the red shirts. Or at least he's posting as if he's here... :)