Thaksin Arrives In Cambodia By Private Jet : Thai Fm

george

It is a genuine question. Where is he? This is the final push. He's paying for most of it. He's been twittering for weeks. He's loudly proclaimed that this is his fight, but he is conspicuously absent.

He promised a phone-in for earlier this evening. Does anyone know if this occurred?

Where is Thaksin?

Edited by way2muchcoffee

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding is that the children are in Europe so it might make sense. Though one can't help but notice that this particular deposed PM manages to lose destinations with some alacrity, after all both UK and Germany won't have him back.

Regards

Interesting indeed. Just imagine that he would make it again to the PM post. Not impossible as Abbhisit could disolve the House if the pressure from the reds gets too much, then PT could win the new elections (how is not important in this scenario), get him an amnesty etc.

Would all those countries allow him back in?

And what would happen with the 1000s of Britons and Germans (and others) here?

Where's my yellow shirt?

Thaksin will never be able to actually state where he is as that wouldinvolve being truthful and actually being in touch with reality.

To be polite if one said ''Thaksin was a nodding acquaintance of the truth or economical with the truth'' one would indeed be considered generous with ones words and judgement of the man, ( MAN ? ).

Edited by siampolee

MCOT: German envoy to Thailand: Thaksin banned in Germany since 2009, will be arrested if identified; no confirmed report he uses another name

Well, I think it's safe to say that he won't be eating brockwurst tonight.

One down, the rest of the world to go........

MCOT: German envoy to Thailand: Thaksin banned in Germany since 2009, will be arrested if identified; no confirmed report he uses another name

Well, I think it's safe to say that he won't be eating brockwurst tonight.

One down, the rest of the world to go........

He's probably holed up in another one of his favourite democracies - Burma. :)

And here is a question: if Thaksin wants to come out, stand up, and dispel all the rumours about where he is, why doesn't he just do a live video link from wherever that is and prove it?

you mean the FM can spread some rumours and The Nation prints it and some board members add some speculations here, but if Thaksin didn't came out immediately and prove the opposite with some live video link and that all Thaksin is busted?

maybe he has something (evil) else to do and think that will be enough when his lawyer/spokesman state it like it really is from time to time.

maybe he don't care at all or feels good entertained and has a (evil) laugh at all this conspiracy theories and false rumours.

but idk.

if common sense cannot answer your question, it can be only answred by Thaksin himself. you could try to contact him. twitter him your enquiry. maybe you get an answer, if not you can write your story here how you busted him.

Ok, more posts have been deleted and others edited. And some warnings given.

It was reported Thakisn was in Cambodia, those reports were not correct. facts established. No need to gloat or flame over this.

Still some uncertainty as to exactly where he is.

It should be possible to discuss this topic without resorting to insults and flaming.

Continued failure to do so will result in more offcial warnings and thread closure. :)

Where exactly where those "Facts" established.

He's probably holed up in another one of his favourite democracies - Burma. <_<

these Generals aren't loyal with criminals and conspire against the laws. as seen at the last ASEAN summit they are best buddies of Abhisit now.

That was a headline of bilateral friendship and relations between Myanmar and Thailand how they support each other to develop democracy and that Myanmar will not allowed Thaksin to settle there.

http://enews.mcot.net/view.php?id=12443&t=2

assumed that news had been true of course, Myanmar can be put on the list of nice democracies where Thaksin can't hide and enjoy bockwurst and a weizen.

these Generals aren't loyal with criminals and conspire against the laws. as seen at the last ASEAN summit they are best buddies of Abhisit now.

That was a headline of bilateral friendship and relations between Myanmar and Thailand how they support each other to develop democracy and that Myanmar will not allowed Thaksin to settle there.

assumed that news had been true of course, Myanmar can be put on the list of nice democracies where Thaksin can't hide and enjoy bockwurst and a weizen.

And all that after the big loan they received with the help of good old Thaksin.

And all that after the big loan they received with the help of good old Thaksin.

Thaksin long ago made deals with the generals in Burma which benefited Shincorp during the same time he was declaring that democracy is not his goal. Working with brutal and vicious generals in Burma clearly is a higher and 'greater' goal.

Then Thaksin stupendously claims a connection with Aung San Suu Kyi by saying he and she share the same

experience of being oppressed, repressed and victims of a shytty judicial system.

So Thaksin, which is it? Are you of and from the generals raping Burma but with whom you can do and did do business, or are you the Thai Suu Kyi, who herself is oppressed by the generals destroying Burma and railroaded by the tyranical regime that unhesitatingly engages in the impudent murder of monks and of the general population who dare to object to their squalid lives?

It's almost mindboggling Kuhn Thaksin to document your expedient and opportunist remarks and trail of bullshyt. You are inconsistent in the extreme, will and do say anything that you hope will get you through the moment without regard of the future, and are so caught up in your own weaved web of bullshyt that you can't account for or reconcile your grossly contradictory statements from one moment to another, much less from one day to another.

It's revealing to see who considers whom to be stupid.

Edited by Publicus

He's probably holed up in another one of his favourite democracies - Burma. <_<

Thaksin long ago made deals with the generals in Burma which benefited Shincorp during the same time he was declaring that democracy is not his goal. Working with brutal and vicious generals in Burma clearly is a higher and 'greater' goal.

Then Thaksin stupendously claims a connection with Aung San Suu Kyi by saying he and she share the same

experience of being oppressed, repressed and victims of a shytty judicial system.

So Thaksin, which is it? Are you of and from the generals raping Burma but with whom you can do and did do business, or are you the Thai Suu Kyi, who herself is oppressed by the generals destroying Burma and railroaded by the tyranical regime that unhesitatingly engages in the impudent murder of monks and of the general population who dare to object to their squalid lives?

It's almost mindboggling Kuhn Thaksin to document your expedient and opportunist remarks and trail of bullshyt. You are inconsistent in the extreme, will and do say anything that you hope will get you through the moment without regard of the future, and are so caught up in your own weaved web of bullshyt that you can't account for or reconcile your grossly contradictory statements from one moment to another, much less from one day to another.

It's revealing to see who considers whom to be stupid.

dude, you get something totally wrong here.

that "tyranical regime that unhesitatingly engages in the impudent murder of monks and of the general population" was yesterday. now Abhisit deals with them. they are the good ones.

and the only one democracy that had officially declared to help Abhisit in the Thaskin hunt

1256361240.jpg

Thaksin outrageously but hilariously claims to be a Suu Kyi and a Nelson Mandella among others of such a high caliber. Yet Thaksin happily did illicit business with the generals in Burma while simultaneously claiming to be of the same category as the displaced and (permanently) arrested Suu Kyi. What as PM did Thaksin ever do or even give consideration of in respect to Aung San Suu Kyi? Where's the photo of Mandella and Thaksin standing arms around shoulders with smiles on their faces and waving at appreciative crowds?

Again, ziltch.

Name one country which has a legitimately democratic political system and government that would receive the madman Thaksin. One.................

That's all - one such democracy.

Obviously those who stay at home are afraid of violence! If demonstrators see that just walking around the town in the sun does not produce any results and the government is not concerned then some of the bad guys will get the idea to perhaps liven up things a bit and like last time to throw some petrol bombs, some grenades, some excrement that is men mak mak because is not hom.

I do not believe anybody believes that paid protestors will make a great change. In my opinion there will be violence. I really hope that I am wrong but history likes to repeat itself. It is hard to control such huge masses of people.

Peace, peace, peace.

The 2,000 Baht payment is to get all the Northern supporters to travel down to BKK,my Thai wife looking at the clip from Nakhon Panom said that people are told that, if they don't go to BKK, they have to return the cash..................Yeah......Sure.............That's what will happen.......But don't hold your breath :)

And now it's gone from a Bt500 payment to Bt2,000 payment. Do me a favour.

This is from Thaksin's Twitter page posted seven hours ago:

มีข่าวว่าผมถูกขับออกจากUAEไปอยู่ที่เสียมเรียบ ขอโทษทีไม่จริงนะครับผมยังอยู่ท่ีดูไบพรุ่งนี้จะเดินทางไปยุโรปพบกับลูกสาวทั้งสองคนซึ่งดูงานเสร็จ

He is saying that reports of him being forced out of UAE and going to Siem Reap are false and that he will be travelling to Europe tomorrow, apparently Germany from a previous posting. If that's the case, and all this blows up, I wonder what Germany and the EU will have to say about his presence there?

He's been banned from Germany and will be arrested if he tries to enter. I hope he does try, should be interesting to see.

Who said that he's banned from Germany? As he never went to Siam Reap and in fact left for Germany yesterday do you have details of his arrest that you can share with me?

There are links is this thread already that will show you some posts and links to that information. It would be redundant for me to repost these again for a third time.

Answer the question or don't reply. If he is banned from Germany howcome he's now in Berlin with his ex wife and kids?

The only links in this thread are based on a source from The Nation and a statement from Kasit's spokesman. Why don't you throw in Enid Blighton as well?

^ They merely repeated what they heard from Hans Schumacher, the German ambassador to Thailand. I doubt he would allow them to misquote him, as he is the mouthpiece of Germany here. You can Google for many references, beginning back in June of 2009, when Thaksin's visa was canceled.

Edited by Meridian007

This is from Thaksin's Twitter page posted seven hours ago:

มีข่าวว่าผมถูกขับออกจากUAEไปอยู่ที่เสียมเรียบ ขอโทษทีไม่จริงนะครับผมยังอยู่ท่ีดูไบพรุ่งนี้จะเดินทางไปยุโรปพบกับลูกสาวทั้งสองคนซึ่งดูงานเสร็จ

He is saying that reports of him being forced out of UAE and going to Siem Reap are false and that he will be travelling to Europe tomorrow, apparently Germany from a previous posting. If that's the case, and all this blows up, I wonder what Germany and the EU will have to say about his presence there?

He's been banned from Germany and will be arrested if he tries to enter. I hope he does try, should be interesting to see.

When did this banning occur? I don't recall seeing anything from Germany about it. I suspect this is just another rumor to try to influence people to oppose Thaksin. Be aware of propaganda in the air!

What nonsense. He’ll be arrested if he comes to Germany? Is that something from the “Bild Zeitung’???