4 Die In 2 Separate Incidents In Deep South

cdnvic

4 die in 2 separate incidents in deep South

By Pares Lohasan

The Nation

Published on March 12, 2010

Southern insurgents yesterday shot three telephone-company employees to death on the Pattani-Yala Highway in Pattani's Yarang district and burned their bodies.

A broom vender was gunned down 5 kilometres away only an hour earlier.

Four TT&T workers were travelling in a company pickup from Yala to Pattani when they stopped at about 9am after seeing the occupants of a car place a suspicious box in the middle of the road. Two assailants shot them with AKA assault rifles from the roadside while another team consisting of four gunmen on two motorcycles opened fire with a 9mm and an 11mm pistol.

The insurgents riddled them with bullets in front of witnesses and then set fire to the victims' pickup before fleeing.

Three workers, Jeu Suwanwong, 35, Somchok Suwanchatree, 23, and Ekkarak Punpan, 15, died at the scene. Sitthikorn Chaiman, 20, was wounded but managed to get out of the burning vehicle and was rushed to a nearby hospital.

It took police 20 minutes to put out the fire and collect evidence from the scene, including 20 spent cartridges.

One hour earlier, police responding to a reported homicide 5 kilometres away found the body of broom vender Wen Oonjai, 45.

He had a gunshot wound to his head.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 13-03-2010

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

As it is clear that the insurgents(read muslims) just random pick their victims why don't they get paid back the same way.Oh yeah,I must be a racist if I speak like that.

i don't think you are racist,these poor guys just going about their buisness to feed their families,murdered by scum,find them and string them up!

As it is clear that the insurgents(read muslims) just random pick their victims why don't they get paid back the same way.Oh yeah,I must be a racist if I speak like that.

What a sad story; so they just kill some innocent people, including a broom vendor? My condolences to their families. It’s useless to say that Mus....... killed them, without being a racist.

A 45 year old BROOM vendor ???? I can imagine how poor his family is........what are they going to do for a living now ? That is very sad.

The people who did this are psychopaths and need to be caught and made to work to pay for the family's upkeep.

Edited by Latindancer