Can Anyone Explain?

jpolten

Over the last two months I've been having some strange feelings, shaking hands,blushing,strange sleeping patterns and i think maybe a slight depression.

The gf noticed this too and brought me to hospital to get checked out,they did some tests,blood tests,blood pressure ect and every thing came back ok

Any thoughts?....I don't want to hear that i'm dying :)

Are you experiencing a deepening of the voice and a growth of hair in the groin area?

I am sure he appreciates all your educated usefull comments. All of you, with nothing better to do but insult and laugh at people.

I hope they checked for lime disease. I think if you are experiencing some sudden changes changes in your health it is red flag something happend.. Don't give up, you need to find the answer, and better now than after it is too late.

Are you experiencing a deepening of the voice and a growth of hair in the groin area?

I am sure he appreciates all your educated usefull comments. All of you, with nothing better to do but insult and laugh at people.

I hope they checked for lime disease. I think if you are experiencing some sudden changes changes in your health it is red flag something happend.. Don't give up, you need to find the answer, and better now than after it is too late.

Well at least the OP isn't suffering from a loss of sense of humour.

As for yourself, you might want to get that seen to.

These are unusual symptoms and I urge you to get further tests. The original blood tests may well have been just the standard few, to see if something obvious was unbalanced.

Find out which tests you had done, and go to a different hospital with different doctors, to get further tests. No matter how well-trained, doctors are often "blind" to certain illnesses. Different doctors will have different experience.

If you drink a lot of coffee then give it up. Give caffeine a miss completely....100%.

I do drink a bit of coffee,but i don't think that would give the problems Im having....or maybe it would :)

I'll try another hospital and see what they think

Thanks for the replies,got a giggle out of some of them!!!

Are you taking any drugs or medication of any sort?

Other than alcohol these would be the most likely causes. As you are evidebtly male aged about 40 menopause obviously not a factor.

if no drug use, no medications then what Latindancer says is correct, something unuusual is going on.

What hospital did you go to and what tests did they run? Would help to know that for purposes of exclusion of some of the many possible causes.

Also, when you say your hands shake -- do you have an anxious feeling when that occurs? In other words might this be anxiety?

Are you taking any drugs or medication of any sort?

Other than alcohol these would be the most likely causes. As you are evidebtly male aged about 40 menopause obviously not a factor.

if no drug use, no medications then what Latindancer says is correct, something unuusual is going on.

What hospital did you go to and what tests did they run? Would help to know that for purposes of exclusion of some of the many possible causes.

Also, when you say your hands shake -- do you have an anxious feeling when that occurs? In other words might this be anxiety?

Thanks for the reply,been to a different hospital and results came back ok..im not on any meds and dont use drugs

Yourself and xstatic are correct (got a pm from xstatic)...the doc had a long chat with me,asking about everything past and present and she is thinking

what you guys are thinking...anxiety!!

Sweats,shaking,some other things and a pain in my chest that woke me during the night had me thinking the worst..looks like my past is catching up with me :)

greetings, many of the symptoms you describe can be associated with anxiety. this is a psychophysiological problem and it may be worth

consulting a psychologist if you can locate one. Try some meditative exercises and controlled breathing.

All of this symptoms "shaking hands,blushing,strange sleeping patterns and i think maybe a slight depression. The gf noticed this too and brought me to hospital to get checked out,they did some tests,blood tests,blood pressure ect and every thing came back ok" may all be related to MSG in your diet. Any changes? Mama noodles of 7/11 instant meals? Check out those labels; most of them do indicate msg content.

This will not show up in any test but worth while to test by avoiding exposure.

Some of the symptoms you describe in post # 1 and post # 15 also make me think of metallic element poisoning.

Consider As, Cd and Tl

... and Mercury..

Usually, with these heavy metals, symptoms are usually insidious and appear slowly over years and there is, ususally, a history of occupational exposure, which is unknown in this case.

• 2 weeks later...