Thaksin Draws Comparison Between Abhisit And Hitler

webfact

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 17/03/2010

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Natthawut Saikua announced Wednesday evening that the red-shirt protesters would move around Bangkok Saturday to drum up support from Bangkokians to oust the government.

Natthawut said the "peasants" would hang on and protest until the elitist-polity government is out of office.

Sensitive. Be vigilant!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said it for some time:

It was clear Thaksin has regularly losing control of his decision making abilities, when under pressure.

This has been a clearly visible pattern since at least the 2006 election cycle,

it grew in frequency in the following 6 months, and grew increasingly more obvious since the coup.

Particularly noticeable to the average person AND his die-hard fans last Songkran and this weekend.

I am of the opinion that this predictable loss of judgment was closely observed by those around him

and contributed in no small measure to the coups happening. He became a loose cannon too many times

in too short a period. Since these are very very poor characteristics in a nations leader,

on might imagine this scared more than a few people needing to work with him.

Anger, lose of control, and lose of self control cycle through him when thwarted,

and he seems to lash out. Without consideration of truth or consequences.

I would be very interested in having a true forensic psychologist

look at 20-30 of Thaksins public pronouncements of the last

5 years in sequence, and give and opinion.

What a great idea, let's call in the NCIS team, or The Mentalist. If that doesn't work we could call in the physiatrist from Two and Half Men

That would be Psychiartist

Dont talk like a twit,comedy classic,s,Hitler killed millions, how many has Thaskin killed? Name 1 decent thai politican that has been elected..i repeat elected, that isnt on the take......I wonder how many people the current PM of Thailand could get onto the streets to support him and his cronies....

I'm not so sure its Aphisit who has got the mental disorder :)

The public mental breakdown of Thaksin is rather hilarious. His ongoing rants will be comedy classics in years to come, similar to those Hitler rants that are so often spoofed on You Tube.

OMG. If I had any doubts about this guys mental state. I don't now. Even the most intellectually challenged Red Shirts would be asking questions now.

Well excepting those showing such moral courage to deviate

from the obvious truth of the matter... :)

Everyone make up a story to justify their cause.

So basically lets look at the facts , if that still count in that forum

Thaksin in September 2006 was the PM of Thailand appointed by HM the King of Thailand .

Caretaker PM , alright , but legally PM nonetheless am i right ?

So the legal PM was removed by a military coup ? it was a Monday if i recall .

Question : Is it legal to remove a PM through a military coup ???? Yes or No .

PS : Dont give me please your opinion on Thaksin for once , just please answer if legal or not

"and said that someone laced the protestors' water with poison.

However, he warned the protesters that the government might resort to violence since Abhisit has a mental disorder."

This is the part that worries me a lot.

Will they poison and bomb their own people now and blame the government? After all what would you expect from a nutcase? He just provided the proof Abbhisit is capable of doing that.

At least Thaksin came to power legitimate

:):D:D

Bribing others to vote for you is hardly legitimate. Unless of course one sees that as the norm

Come on . Is it a joke or what ? Since democracy exist in Thailand political parties have been bribing poor voters

Not an excuse for Thaksin but AT least be objective ...

Clearly out of touch with what is going on in Thailand. Typical Falang view that all Thais are corrupt. Maybe too many Leo's. But still a racist comment.

Someone writes something down in a forum and everybody takes it for the truth.<br />
<br />

Are you trying to say that TAN, part of Sondhi L's media group might in some way be biased towards the ruling elite and may not actually report facts all the time? Surely not.

The ironic thing is that half the posters on TV who claim that the uneducated rural voters cant tell Thaksin's spin from reality are the same ones who take any TAN or Nation report as being the gospel truth.

thatzz a BINGO!

No more like Bonzo is gonzo.

Thais- ASEAN Network

Who are we? We are Thailand's only 24-hourEnglish news channel.

Aimed to showcase all aspects of the Kingdom of Thailand and countries throughout the entire ASEAN regions

to its both Thai and foreign viewers, Thai-ASEAN News (TAN) Network or the former Thailand Outlook Channel (TOC)

broadcasts via Asia Satellite Television (ASTV).

Despite the same broadcasting entity, TAN Network is absolutely independent from ASTV.

Broadcasting entirely in English from the Thai capital of Bangkok, T

AN Network is operated and managed by Thai nationals.

It offers a perfect arena for everything you need to know about Thailand and of countries throughout

the entire ASEAN region. The end-goal of the channel is to give a voice to the untold stories throughout the land,

promote debate, and challenge established perceptions that surround the Thai media.

A widespread distribution network is also under way to ensure that the channel's viewers,

regardless of where they are, can access the network. A recent poll conducted by Assumption University

estimates TAN Network viewers at around two million and that figure is constantly on the rise.

The poll also concluded that TAN Network is the most widely watched English news channel in Thailand.

TAN Network is now carried by all members of the Cable Operators Association of Thailand,

thus ensuring that it can be viewed in all 76 provinces across the country.

At present TAN Network can also be viewed via the Internet at www.tannetwork.tv.

A large number of the channel’s outstanding programs are carried via the ASTV-US feed,

widely watched by Thais and foreigners living in the United States and elsewhere around the world.

TAN Network encompasses both news and entertainment content.

The channel’s news programs focus on giving both general information and in-depth analysis

to the key issues that make the headlines in the kingdom, allowing non-Thai visitors to

understand what’s going on in the country.

Wow what an evil sounding mission statement!

they must be really bad people to act like this..

You must be sooooo proud to show them up...

Tsaloochesnik!

Hey they deviate from the Thaksin cause, they MUST be on Sondhi's payroll.

Keep trying troll, it ain't working.

Edited by animatic

I hope Thailand will free freed soon of this devil!

He lost all his credibility (if there was some), with all this stupid comments.

Though it is nice to see, that his core character comes now to daylight.

Go to hel_l, if you get a visa.

Bye

OMG. If I had any doubts about this guys mental state. I don't now. Even the most intellectually challenged Red Shirts would be asking questions now.

Thaksin in September 2006 was the PM of Thailand appointed by HM the King of Thailand .

PS : Dont give me please your opinion on Thaksin for once , just please answer if legal or not

It has happened - so build a bridge. And it is probably the best thing that has happended to Thailand for a while now. In case you had'nt noticed no other country or the UN has called foul.

http://www.sfchron.com/cgi-bin/blogs/world...p;entry_id=4118

The ousted premier also claimed that Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva has a mental disorder similar to Adolf Hitler's.

It’s pretty clear who’s got the mental disorder; of course it’s not a blood spreading Minister Abhisit. :D

post-39518-1268829654_thumb.jpg

I hope Thailand will free freed soon of this devil!

He lost all his credibility (if there was some), with all this stupid comments.

Though it is nice to see, that his core character comes now to daylight.

Go to hel_l, if you get a visa.

Bye

Yes I agree - Abhissit will be tossed out on ear when elections come. This will be good for thailand. :)

It was illegal to stage a coup, no question.

Besides that, Thaksin was in meanwhile convicted and the court cases were already proceeding , using the law from that time and before the coup happened. This is a completely different story for two separate things. Don't mix it together.

By the way, he can always come back to Thailand. If he is what he claims then he's nothing to fear. :) But if he tries to show of what he's not, he will lose and you all know it.

Of course this is again a very sloppy translation of what he really said. We all know however that abhisit is not at all in charge. He is just the concierge or the bellboy. The real man in charge is Suthep. Given the fact that Suthep,the yellow shirts and their leaders have compared Thaksin numerous times with Hitler and how Hitler came to power there should be a little bit more evenhanded comments.

At least Thaksin came to power legitimate, the abhisit government came to power because of the army and people close to the highest circles.

Suthep orates about how he will easily win the elections but he does not take action, knowing that he is in power and taking lots of commissions without the support of at least 60% of the Thai population. Thaksin at least dared to call for new elections during the height of the yellow shirt demonstrations.

The reason Suthep did not take part was because he knew just like now that he would lose again. Suthep is a dictator, Thaksin is not.

The homosexual comment is taken fully out of context. But who cares? Someone writes something down in a forum and everybody takes it for the truth.

Did you already donate your blood? :)

So much rubbish in this post.

Here we go again with "thaksin came to power legitimately.... " etc etc etc.

Somehow it does strike me that Mr. Thaksin has much more in common with Hitler than does Mr. Abhiset.

... and in many of these posts , those who try to defend Mr T's statements, do strike in my mind the thought that Hitler did have his Joseph Goebbles to do his spin work.

So the legacy lives on....

Got to be a sad day for the Thaksin Tribe.

That would be Psychiartist

Make sure you spell it correctly yourself before you take the piss. :)

Beat me to it!

Uh campers,

that actually was forensic psychologist

not psychiatrist ...

Just so we're all clear as mud. A psychologist has a PH.D. (typically) and they work with people in therapy. A psychiatrist is a MD or DO who prescribes medication for the treatment of mental disorders. Many people see both types of these doctors.

You see - it's all about degrees

Hitler was the quintessential demagogue.

Thaksin is also a demagogue.

Abhisit, by contrast, has proven himself to be a very conventional politician.

Now, as they taught me on Sesame Street when I was young

"One of these things is not like the others. Come on can you tell which one..."

I concur.... not only are his comments more descriptive of himself, but he seems to have completely lost his marbles.

Gone off the deep end. Snapped. Looney Toons.

The public mental breakdown of Thaksin is rather hilarious. His ongoing rants will be comedy classics in years to come, similar to those Hitler rants that are so often spoofed on You Tube.

Completely agree. He has lost the plot.

Lets face reality. There is no chance for a Thai Nelson Mandela at the moment.

This all is a Big Tragedy for the Thai people and the Thai culture. Many comments we can read here realy do not contibute to make the situation better. Like my girlfriend tell, when there would be a Thai with the capabillity, the charisma and the honesty as Nelson Mandela, the people in power, from both sides would do anything to get rid of him, or her.

They would create ""gossip, stories, proove, situations" to make his or her work impossible and when they would not succeed they will somehow kill him or her.

Many Thai people know this is the "political" situation in Thailand

It is not the fight of the people it still is not. It is the fight of the people in power, the people with the power, the people with the money, also a lot of money that belongs to the people of Thailand, it is a fight on the account of the Thai people and on the account of the Thai King.

Because these people only care about themself.

With all governements there were in the past Thaksin gave many ordinary Thai people the idea something could change. He gave them hope. And maybe, or maybe proibably he did do so out of false intentions, but he did gave them some hope their future could change.

But as it looks now the same storie will continue as it is going on for years now.

And many people overhere are more focussed on commenting the actors on stage.

We are outsiders, we can yell from the outside never having to proove we will do better.

But the real tragedy is not on the stage where the actors play their part.

In the audience millions of people in Thailand have to suffer and lack the freedom to decide about and take care their life as most western people can in their country.

I see no reason to be funny about anything happening here.

It was illegal to stage a coup, no question.

Besides that, Thaksin was in meanwhile convicted and the court cases were already proceeding , using the law from that time and before the coup happened. This is a completely different story for two separate things. Don't mix it together.

By the way, he can always come back to Thailand. If he is what he claims then he's nothing to fear. :) But if he tries to show of what he's not, he will lose and you all know it.

OK thank you . Wonder if the responsibles for that coup have been convicted ?

No am not mixing anything , on that Monday I was leaving Thailand for a biz trip and did not follow up . Convicted then court proceedings ? Normally should be after ? Not an excuse for a coup anyway , I suppose .

Well its up to him . One day he will have to come back . Dubai has banned him , he cant go there