Thaksin Draws Comparison Between Abhisit And Hitler

webfact

I get bored with all this 'we think Thaksin is Lucifer Incarnate' rubbish and all who may sympathize with him are 'stupid'. He was an ex-PM and, although I have grave problems with many of his acts' I hate all this kicking people all the time when most who shout on here have lived here in comfort during his tenure.

This will not help Thailand – stop the name-calling, stop the absurd name-blackening and concentrate on the way forward

But the way forward is simply to get rid of Thaksin and educate his followers about simple facts; like he is a crook on a scale that Thailand had not seen before. That his parties threw away the votes of the people that sold TRT and PPP thier votes by commiting electoral fraud. That Thaksin is what the street protests are about in BKK and not democracy. That PPP could have dissolved parliament even the day before they were disbanded and called elections but they didn't. That the red leaders that are doing Thaksin's bidding do not care how many reds are wounded or hurt because of the red shirt leaders' promised violence, etc etc etc

It's not just the Redshirts who need "educating (or indoctrinating??) but the ENTIRE Thai electorate seems completely un-informed on how a democracy should work.

Abisit and Thaksin obviously choose to exploit this to their own advantage.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try, but Thaksin is their LEADER, not someone just "associated" with them. BTW, their other leaders are also criminals based on their violent rhetoric in the last few days, so they aren't any great shakes either.

No he's not. He's in a figurehead position. The leadership is being carried out by the 3 leaders at the head of the rally.

Give it a rest. Thaksin has been pushed to the side and it is the tail that wags that dog.

Nice try, but Thaksin is their LEADER, not someone just "associated" with them. BTW, their other leaders are also criminals based on their violent rhetoric in the last few days, so they aren't any great shakes either.

No he's not. He's in a figurehead position. The leadership is being carried out by the 3 leaders at the head of the rally.

Give it a rest. Thaksin has been pushed to the side and it is the tail that wags that dog.

You should give it a rest. Everybody knows who is pulling the strings and making the calls of the reds, and it's not his three stooges.

You should give it a rest. Everybody knows who is pulling the strings and making the calls of the reds, and it's not his three stooges.

round and round we go... I wish we could seperate the issues from the personalities - I don't want Thaksin back and there isn't a snowball in hells chance he will get back - but there some legitimate concerns from the reds

That's a bit like saying the middle managers are in charge of a company and the CEO is marginalized, powerless, and only a figurehead.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

I don't want Thaksin back and there isn't a snowball in hells chance he will get back

I'm sorry but this shows how little you understand Thai politics.

If the reds win this battle, they will have cleared his name in a jiffy and have him in some honorary position supposedly to advise but in truth to control and lead. If the reds get there way it's a very real possibility, don't kid yourself that it's not.

Yes, Thaksin coming back to lead Thailand is clearly the primary goal of the vast majority of reds. A dream to them, a nightmare for Thailand. Foreigners duped into supporting this by reading their English language propaganda, be careful what you wish for.

Is it possible that Thaksins comments about "abisit being surrounded by homosexuals with emotional problems" was a reference to abisits time at Eton?.

If so they could be legitimate , I dont know but is it possible abisit could have been Boris's batman?

Impossible.

He is clearly referring to the advisors surrounding Abhisit now or within the immediate range of time around now. If you follow Thai tenses and then you know they are a bit vague, but there is no way someone would refer to a time a long period ago in the present tense.

Let's face it. Thaksin is a homophobe based on what he said. Pandering to the masses is lowest common denominator politics; whether he believes it or not, no one of stature should spout c&*p like this.

Some of my best friends are gay. NTTAWWT.

I bet his son was a bit sad to hear such a comment. Ah well Oak, you can always alledgedly reach for another bottle of booze or some more drugs to satisfy your urges, and annoy your father enough for him to alledgedly launch another war on drugs killing spree of innocent people, to teach you a lesson or perhaps to remove all the booze from your hotel room before you check in. Just be sure to keep a few pretty 'beards' around the place - not too many gay friends mind - that alledged friendship with Mod dum and with Jakapop - I don't think your dad liked that much. Alledgedly.

Other than the regular call-ins telling them what to do.

And the BIG money that has to come from SOMEWHERE... Timed with his words to them.

And the exact timing of Red events coinciding with Thaksins personal trajectory.

I mean really to purport that Thaksin is a figurehead only is absurd.

Godhead of a personality cult and Financiier of a street mob and political party,

I'd accept.

Sowwy Gewi, there is a dog and it's MUCH bigger than it's tail.

Other than the regular call-ins telling them what to do.

And the BIG money that has to come from SOMEWHERE... Timed with his words to them.

And the exact timing of Red events coinciding with Thaksins personal trajectory.

I mean really to purport that Thaksin is a figurehead only is absurd.

Godhead of a personality cult and Financiier of a street mob and political party,

I'd accept.

Sowwy Gewi, there is a dog and it's MUCH bigger than it's tail.

The forum Thaksin apologists take great trouble to push one or more of the following positions:

1. argue without mentioning Thaksin at all. Its not about him, oh no.

2. argue that he is only a figurehead or icon but certainly not key.

3. Thaksin is no worse than the others and any attack on him is 'double standards'.

4. say that they do not support Thaksin, but support everything about the reds.

5. support every position put out by Thaksin but never let his name cross their lips.

6. openly support Thaksin when the opportunity presents itself.

Some are quite clear about the agenda they are pushing.

The political tourists are the ones with the imaginary Che T-shirts.

The locals have to be paid off.

The expat Thaksin fellow travellers come for free.

how to become a "Persona non grata" in germany?

Comparing PM´s with Hitler.....

"Bajo Taxsin vivimos mejor".

confused ?Bajo Franco vivimos mejor is, still sometimed painted on the walls of houses,and that after more than 30 years of his death.

Means"Under Franco we lived better.

How many Russians still love -Stalin,Germans -Hitler,Chinese -Mao.Italians-Mussolini,argentinians-peron,etc.etc.most also mass murderers.

The myth that Mahatma Ghandi was a pacifist and abhored violence, is contradicted by historians,millions died because of his primary or secondary actions or inactions,peaceful or otherwise.

The insult to the dead,wounded or (still) imprisioned fredomfighters in Russia,Hungary Germany(east)DDR, Chechoslovaky,Poland etc.that they fought for a terrorist organisation is not to be compared with the reds here.

All or most the uprisings were to free the poeple from oppression either communist or dictators.

HereNOBODY is oppressed,impressed maybe by some zealots in red with their Grandmaster of the Unfree Carpenters,

Alibaba maybe their idol.

The guy is losing it in the upper department, big time. How can anyone take anything this guy`s mouth produces as serious.

The lessons on how to make a fool of yourself have been awarded wit an A.

Thaksin is the same criminal nutter who not so many years ago ordered the police to shoot onsite anyone they believed were dealing in drugs. Problem was that not all those who were subject to summary execution by Thaksin's thugs in uniform were dealing and many were simply taken out for other reasons.

shame on you thaksin