New

marlboro4

HI my name is Dan. Hello every body!!!!

Well my girlfriend is half thai and half aussie. We live in Sydney together. What i am trying to do is to find her mother and brother that she has not sean since she was about 5 years old, she think they still live in thailand. Her mother is thai. before i take this any further is this the right place to stay looking or if any body could help me with this PLEASE write back.....

Hi Dan, I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction with this on here.

Similar topic, but is there anyone on here that can help me lose my wife's mother and brothers? :o

HI my name is Dan.  Hello every body!!!!

Well my girlfriend is half thai and half aussie.  We live in Sydney together.  What i am trying to do is to find her mother and brother that she has not sean since she was about 5 years old,  she think they still live in thailand. Her mother is thai. before i take this any further is this the right place to stay looking or if any body could help me with this PLEASE write back.....

If you want TV posters to help you then you will have to post alot of personal information here on TV. I think it would be good if you thought about this a bit before doing so. Do you want to put sensitive personal information on the world wide web for anyone to view. If you do you may get several people claiming to be her mother.....or who know where her mother is......To most Thai people since you live in Sydney you are rich and there will be some who will want to seperate you from your money!!!!!

YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR GF IF, DID SHE REMEMBER EVEN A PLACE OR AREA THEY STAY BEFORE CO'Z AT 5 YEARS OLD AT LEAST SHE SHOULD KNOWS THINGS ATLEAST. IT MAY EASY FOR YOU TO TRACK THEM, VISIT THAILAND SOMETIMES AND GO TO THE MUNICIPALITY OFFICE IN THAT AREA.

IF SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING THEN YOU SHOULD GO TO NEWSPAPER, TV STATION OR EVEN POSTED IN THE NET. GOOD LUCK DAN :o

If your wife has a Thai ID card, and you can provide that Thai ID card number, then it can be used to track back to the House Registration against which it was issued. This will lead back to the root family - and they may or may not know the current whereabouts of other members of that family.

If she does not have a Thai ID card, and does not know the ID card numbers of the individuals she is seeking, then it will be quite hard to find them using only their names.

If you do have a Thai ID card number, then my company could accomplish Approach $#1 above, for a fee. If interested, please contact me by conventional e-mail.

(and - no, we don't help "off" unwanted relatives)

Good luck!

Steve Sykes

Managing Director

Indo-Siam Group

Bangkok

[email protected]

www.bangkokstaff.com

If your wife has a Thai ID card, and you can provide that Thai ID card number, then it can be used to track back to the House Registration against which it was issued.  This will lead back to the root family - and they may or may not know the current whereabouts of other members of that family.

If she does not have a Thai ID card, and does not know the ID card numbers of the individuals she is seeking, then it will be quite hard to find them using only their names.

If you do have a Thai ID card number, then my company could accomplish Approach $#1 above, for a fee.  If interested, please contact me by conventional e-mail.

(and - no, we don't help "off" unwanted relatives)

Good luck!

Steve Sykes

Managing Director

Indo-Siam Group

Bangkok

[email protected]

www.bangkokstaff.com

It is policy at Thaivisa not to allow people to post personal information about someone they want to find. We don't know who you are, who the person you are looking for is, or your reason for looking.

General information about HOW to find someone - as given by Steve above - is appreciated.