A Night To Remember Lee Mansfield

watchoutfarang

This is a post I put on P-L last night. Please read the content.....not a formal wake, but if you knew Lee and are in the area, you are more than welcome to come along.

We have decided to invite everyone to a night for Lee Mansfield in his bar tomorrow (Friday). Stargzer, Extras and Dirty Sanchez (flying in from Singapore) I believe are coming into town and I ask everyone who is around or knew Lee to come and remember him. In regards to the finalising of Lee's resting place, well this is to be confirmed, but safe to say that there will be a ceremony and wake organised more formally in days to come, but I feel that there is a need for some to grieve, laugh, reminisce right now.

Alex, I know that Lee would want you to be there. I also know that there are still some differences you have with the social circle, but this is time to forget on both sides. You are big man and there is a need for you to help us grieve at this time.

Everyone is welcome, but please please please lets remember Lee for the great man he was. I have received tributes and messages from people all over the world who knew this fantastic character for which I am very grateful. Many others have too.

Tomorrow was supposed to be a send of for a good friend Plakapong (who is sadly returning hopefully briefly) to England. I know Phil will be there and want to have the chance to say goodbye to Lee. There will be others who cannot make it, but there will be a more formal time too, you can be assured of that.

Many thanks

Davyson

I am Lee's sister and can confirm that Lee will be coming home to england where he will be laid to rest in the family plot. This is a devastating time for myself and our mum and also appreciate what Lee meant to people in Thailand. We have taken time in reaching our decision but we need him home. We hope to get Chongdee to England for the funeral.

I am Lee's sister and can confirm that Lee will be coming home to england where he will be laid to rest in the family plot. This is a devastating time for myself and our mum and also appreciate what Lee meant to people in Thailand. We have taken time in reaching our decision but we need him home. We hope to get Chongdee to England for the funeral.

Victoria this must be a very sad time for you your Mum,my thoughts are with you,Lee was a great guy, and great loss to all .

Mally

Victoria, my sincere condolences to you and your family! I was also a regular at Noi's Bar and am still gutted about this terrible accident.

Lee was a unique character that leaves a big gap impossible to fill.

Victoria my please accept my heartfelt condolances at this difficult time. Your brother was an exceptional man who was loved and respected by all those who were fotunate enough to know him.

Victoria, my heart goes out to you and your family in what must be a terrible time for you all.

Only met Lee twice but what a man. Fun loving to the extreme. He will be sadly missed by many, many people.

Last time I went into his bar he must have been at home.

Then one of the waitresses came over and started to massage my neck. I asked why? she pointed to the webcam and said "Lee rang said take care you"

A real gentleman.