Swiss German Gang Arrested For Torture & Kidnapping

Rimmer

I think the old saying "lay down with dogs and get up with fleas" rings true, they are by in large a very rough bunch of people. Understand that doing the odd toy run etc is part of there efforts to convince people otherwise.

If you want to read a good book on the topic an Aussie by the name of Steve Utah wrote a book "dead man running", have a read then tell me the bikies are a nice bunch of people.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand should get tough with these types. Ban the sale and use of motorcycles over 400cc. Discourage them from coming here. They have to go else where to show off how bad they are w/o the over powered, noisey, dangerouss ball busters they like to ride.

Theres no reason to have foriegn gangs operating in this country. There are enough laws ,I'm sure that they could get these people out of thailand.

As most of the idiot class of bike riders prefer H-Ds, surely that should be underpowered! :) And you forgot overweight. :D

A bit more off topic, oh what the hel_l, it's more interesting than talking about Harley Freaks. I assume you own or owned a Laverda? I have owned hundreds of bikes, but never a Laverda. Friend had one, a 3C, I rode it a few times

Sorry had work to do! Yes, an original Slater Bros conversion, 3CE#1492, for more than 20 years. By today's standards, a bit agricultural and top-heavy, but very stable up to around 240km/hr. Cam didn't start to work till around 160, top gear good from 40-240. Had a couple of Guzzis as well, just for variety. :D:D

I had a Laverda in the UK as well. A 3CL. A bit heavy but it really had some grunt. Nothing slowed it down. Fantastic bike, gorgous looks.

Here I just ride a Honda Wave. :D

Sorry had work to do! Yes, an original Slater Bros conversion, 3CE#1492, for more than 20 years. By today's standards, a bit agricultural and top-heavy, but very stable up to around 240km/hr. Cam didn't start to work till around 160, top gear good from 40-240. Had a couple of Guzzis as well, just for variety. :D:D

I had a Laverda in the UK as well. A 3CL. A bit heavy but it really had some grunt. Nothing slowed it down. Fantastic bike, gorgous looks.

Here I just ride a Honda Wave. :)

It must make you feel sad. That is one of the downsides of living here, the difficulty of owning such a bike and the obvious danger from other road users. Such a wonderful climate for motorcyling, even the rain is warm, not like at home, freezing.

Last night I met a finnish Guy -Tattoos- with jacket displaying logo of a MC club and riding a very large black bike -- He admitted he had never ridden a bike before coming to Pattaya on holiday and had great fun racing down a road terrorising the pedestrians.

What a stand up guy...a true ambassador for Finland...I'm sure the whole country would be proud of him... :)

After reading the Pattaya version of a Mills and Boon novel in that update, you have to wonder about the scum in Naklua.

And also note - the Immigration police were again the people who acted on the arrest warrant, the normal police being unconcerned (paid off)? Maybe competition among the police departments IS a good thing.

And it makes you wonder what the link between this nasty biker gang and the police was................

Why do people equate tattoos with thuggery, I got tattoos (lots) and I am a very respectable retired public servant.

That's what you think about yourself, but others, seeing your tattoos have a different opinion. At least that is my FIRST impression! But I admit that I have been wrong more than once...

Undeniably, tattoos and piercings give a wrong impression. If I would be a HR-manager I would not recruit very much of these guys... just for reason of this impression!