Bedlam

Jockstar

Hey guys. was just wondering. As i'm still on restricted member. Is there any chance that my rights to get back into Bedlam can be lifted? I know i cant PM or email ayone. i have learned from my mistake from before. But if you feel that i cant have all my rights back. How about meeting me in the middle.ie. Can i get into Bedlam? I dont need the pm or email thing. If you want to give me all my functions back. Then cool. but if not then also cool. but how about being allowed back to Bedlam site? It has been a few weeks. i was told that it would be 4-6 weeks. I'm not counting. But i THINK its over 4 weeks now. If not. Ok but i thought i'd at least ask. Cheers!

It's just as brown on both sides, I'd say...  :D

Eh? Do you like the brown? And when did you become an admin or mod? :D:o

Do you want a job? :D

Sorry you missed my edit to clarfy my humour. In retrospect, I saw, after reading your plea again, that someone might connect a wrong connection to my words, so I rewrote it the way I meant it, in a clearer way. Apologies for the confusion

I was not referring to your nose, okay? :D:D

Edited by Ajarn

It's just as brown on both sides, I'd say...  :D

Eh? Do you like the brown? And when did you become an admin or mod? :D:o

Do you want a job? :D

Sorry you missed my edit to clarfy my humour. In retrospect, I saw, after reading your plea again, that someone might connect a wrong connection to my words, so I rewrote it the way I meant it, in a clearer way. Apologies for the confusion

I was not referring to your nose, okay? :D

Ok. no brown nose here! :D:D

Hey guys. was just wondering. As i'm still on restricted member. ...

Jockstar, we have just reinstated you as a full member again. Welcome back!

Cheers

George

thank you very much G. I understand the reasons for my restricted member thing. rest assured i wont be doing anything related to before. Thanks again.

So are you coming to the pissup G?