2,000 Red-Shirts Biker To Protest In Bangkok Today

webfact

If the UDD takes over the government house and prevents Parliament from meeting how would a no-confidence vote leading to the dissolution of the house ever take place which I believe is their goal.

When the PAD took over government house, the intent was to prevent the Parliament from meeting so a change to constitution could not be made which retroactively would have not required the PPP to be disbanded.

TH

Bugs and gnats swarming about.

Get out the roach spray.

Squishing them is hardly necesssary.

These are nuciance tactics which express and expose the Redshirst desperation.

Maybe the worst is yet to come, but if the Redshirts accuse the government of buying time, the same can be said of the Redshirts. Time is the critical factor.

Strange that you write this given your signature, or is free speech only allowed for the people you support?

I thought his post was accurate and well balanced. This pathetic rally has gone well past the point of free speech and does not speak for the bulk of the 65 million Thais out there, who are just as sick of the obstruction to their daily lives and the waste of the countries resources as we are. If I have a criticism of this GVT, it is that it has allowed this farce to go "well past it's use by date"!!

Edited by newtronbom