Start A New Footy Team In Bangkok

Is there anyone out there interested in starting up a football team based in the North of the city away from the central part dominated by Sukhumwit and Silom? Probably to encompass an area including Ladprao, Jatujak, Sai Mai, Wongsawan, Nonthaburi and Rangsit.

There are 4 lads at work (2 Liverpudlians, a Middlesbrough lad and myself) interested in trying to start a team. If we can get a team together we would be interested in playing some friendlies against other teams and hopefully later persuade a local business to sponsor us and gain entry into one of the local leagues.

If anyone is interested then please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Scott

Is there anyone out there interested in starting up a football team based in the North of the city away from the central part dominated by Sukhumwit and Silom? Probably to encompass an area including Ladprao, Jatujak, Sai Mai, Wongsawan, Nonthaburi and Rangsit.

There are 4 lads at work (2 Liverpudlians, a Middlesbrough lad and myself) interested in trying to start a team. If we can get a team together we would be interested in playing some friendlies against other teams and hopefully later persuade a local business to sponsor us and gain entry into one of the local leagues.

If anyone is interested then please email me at [email protected] 

Thanks

Scott

Hey blackcat. i dont know if i have told you before but there is an expat league here. If you realy want to play football. Then we are are always looking for decent players, mate. We play in the Bangkok Casual league, Website for more info is somtam.com Mate if you are really serious about this then i can point you in the right direction. Dont think its is so easy to get team up an running an making it successful. I live around Lad Prao but play over in Sukamvit! We have sone cup games coming up. Maybe if you get your <deleted> together you might get a game?