Need A Thai Car-expert To Go Shopping For A Wreck

I am about to buy an old used car very soon and need a person who is an expert with old or even very old cars. I already made a selection from those many used-car-magazines, but now need someone to go to see the cars and judge their tecnical status, the engine, the body....and all that. and call the dealer or private sellers.....then after that go to those places and have a survey....of course I will pay for that.....should be a trustful Thai person.....anybody knows one ? as for the time, I am very much flexible.....can be morning, afternoon, evening.....doesnt matter.....please, dont tell me "go to expatmotors" as even their cheapest car doe blows my budget....I have found hundreds of offers for cars in the 100.000 Baht-range, and thats what I can afford now.....as I have invested my 2 Million Bt. somewhere else already :o

I am about to buy an old used car very soon and need a person who is an expert with old or even very old cars. I already made a selection from those many used-car-magazines, but now need someone to go to see the cars and judge their tecnical status, the engine, the body....and all that. and call the dealer or private sellers.....then after that go to those places and have a survey....of course I will pay for that.....should be a trustful Thai person.....anybody knows one ? as for the time, I am very much flexible.....can be morning, afternoon, evening.....doesnt matter.....please, dont tell me "go to expatmotors" as even their cheapest car doe blows my budget....I have found hundreds of offers for cars in the 100.000 Baht-range, and thats what I can afford now.....as I have invested my 2 Million Bt. somewhere else already  :o

should be a trustful Thai person.....anybody knows one ? :D

thetyim.....thanks, auctions could be interesting indeed....probably this is the place where some of the dealers buy cheap cars as well....do you know where they announce such auctions ? I do have all those numerous used-cars-magazines that come out each week.....is it listed in there ? any hints ? I found out that some old Asian cars are much more cheap than others.....Nissan, MItsubishi are much more cheaper than the comparable Honda, Toyota of same manufacturing date.....maybe the Thais dont like these brands....anyway, an old Nissan Sunny 1990-1994 is easy to get for as low as 80.000-110.000 and probably there will be plenty of them at auctions too......

thanks for the information anyway, thetyim......and this was the only useful reply to my topic....the others: just useless timewasting messages as expected....