Pattaya People.

undercover

How crazy can things get, Just been watching pattaya people tv with a guy interviewing people about golf, the interviewer has practically no voice at all, it's not the first time Ive seen him on there with no voice, he's a total embarrassment.

What does it say about the management of the station allowing this to happen ?  :)

I saw this interview this evening.

It seems that the gentleman doing the interviewing had a severe case of bacterial laryngitis.

I will not speculate upon how he contracted the condition.

What causes bacterial laryngitis?

The bacteria that cause the infection are usually inhaled through the air from another person who carries the organisms (usually someone who is either sick with or recovering from an upper respiratory tract infection).

Looks like you are out of luck there, just talking with somebody is enough to catch it. Not all what you catch in Pattaya is connected to the dark (brigth) side of the town.

Btw. There will be a big Party at a Bar in Drinking Street 2night. Nils Holgerson will celebrate that he has evidence that at least 2 people are watching PP TV. The Bar is called "The smallest Bar with the biggest Dicks Bar Beer" . :)

I hope I dont get a rimming for this :D

I saw this interview this evening.

It seems that the gentleman doing the interviewing had a severe case of bacterial laryngitis.

I will not speculate upon how he contracted the condition.

What causes bacterial laryngitis?

The bacteria that cause the infection are usually inhaled through the air from another person who carries the organisms (usually someone who is either sick with or recovering from an upper respiratory tract infection).

Looks like you are out of luck there, just talking with somebody is enough to catch it. Not all what you catch in Pattaya is connected to the dark (brigth) side of the town.

Btw. There will be a big Party at a Bar in Drinking Street 2night. Nils Holgerson will celebrate that he has evidence that at least 2 people are watching PP TV. The Bar is called "The smallest Bar with the biggest Dicks Bar Beer" . :)

I hope I dont get a rimming for this :D

Yes. your right that is the symptoms of bacterial laryngitis. But what the interviewer in question has is believed to be Pattaya laryngitis. ( mucus muffindivers ) believed to originate in soi 6 and " catchment area "   :D