8 Out Of 10 Soi Dogs When Given A Choice

colino

My son's soiled nappies.

What is it with these dogs they leave most of the food scraps and drag out his used nappies and then fight over them ripping them to peices and leaving a right mess all down the soi'

Colino

Edited by colino

Its a dog thing. Dogs eat poop. Its not a soi dog thing at all. Even my sister's shih tzu back in the US likes to eat cat poop out of the cat box. This is why I always shudder when I see people letting their dogs lick their faces.

Its a dog thing. Dogs eat poop. Its not a soi dog thing at all. Even my sister's shih tzu back in the US likes to eat cat poop out of the cat box. This is why I always shudder when I see people letting their dogs lick their faces.

Yuk I am the same, I was told once that if you have a cut and let your dog lick it will heal better and quicker,no Ta I will stick to savlon cream ,Yuk Yuk blaaa ( with a big shiver).colino

As far as I can tell from halfway across the room, and often in another room entirely, when diapers are being changed in my house... there is a very strong baby/milk formula smell, I'd bet the dogs are drawn in by that.

:)

Not to mention licking there balls and anal area....urgghhh!!

Actually, I always thought it was a scientifically proven fact that a dog's mouth was much cleaner than a human's mouth. Obviously, the dogs weren't tested after eating sh*t.

Could be seen as the soi dogs bonding with your son. When he is up and tottering around the soi the local dogs will already know who he is from having eaten his doo doo and leave him alone.

You're obviously a bird ! you never tried this as a kid :D

In fact just tried it again now on the bed must be the first time in a years :)

Need a massage now.....that will sort it out :D

Totally uncivilized. At least people can just get someone to do that.

I remember waaaaaaayyy back my friend brought her old doggy around to my house and another friend joined us to watch a video. All three of us were sitting watching the movie and i hear this slurpy licky sound. I look over to the dog..whos really going at it on himself. Im try to blank out the sound of the slurping and focus on the video, but i cant, and eventually end up shaking from the giggles. The two girls as me whats up. By this point my eyes are tearing up. I said your dog wont stop liking himself. They looked over at him whos happily slurping away giving himself oral sex and look back at me like im crazy. I felt really embarrassed for laughing about something that was obviously perfectly natural. :):D

You make that sound like a bad thing.... jealous due to lack of flexibility perhaps?

you don't lick your balls? :)

you don't lick your balls? :D

I have slaves for this position :)