Best Football Songs ... And Worst

whichschool

Was reading about this Sandros who Spurs are buying and saw a song that the Internacional fans sing about him (below) its got be be one of the most bizarre songs ever, if you know any better please share them.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/8176...tch-on-at-spurs

Sandro, a former Brazil under-20 captain, has been heavily linked with Spurs after Internacional president Vittorio Piffero claimed on Monday: 'The deal is agreed and we will sign this week'.

Fans of the Mexican side have come up with what can only be described as either an imaginative - or just plain weird - ditty about the 21-year-old.

It starts off fairly innocuously but then descends into something more akin to a nursery rhyme than a terrace chant.

'Sandro raya de golas, Sandro raya de golas, Sandro raya de golas, que nosotros le daremos una vaca y él hace leche.'

Roughly, it translates to 'Sandro scores the goals, Sandro scores the goals, Sandro scores the goals, so we will give him a cow and he will milk it'.

The beginning in itself seems a strange choice, given Sandro's position (holding midfielder) and his record of just one senior goal for the club.

But the cow thing - it's just strange, right?

Apparently it's a reference to his "agricultural roots", but why a cow exactly?

Either way, let's hope the Lane locals pick up on this. I'm sure there's never been a bovine-based terrace chant in the Premier League.

was think about starting the same kind of thread the other day, seeing as the world cup is getting nearer and nearer.

1. new order/world in motion.

2. fat lez/vindaloo.

3. black grape/ englands ire

4. colapsed lung/eat my goal

btw cant stand "three lions"

Edited by tigerfish

Don't know about the best or worst but hundred's if not thousand's of Grown Men from a certain part of South London singing " Let em Cum " to a few hundred young Men from Brighton each Season on at least 2 occasions must rank up there as something ??

T*ttenham's stealing of that same Team's " No one likes us ", with the words tweaked a bit, being sung week in week out is, at the very least, VERY ironic too...

I personally like Brum Songs " Sh*t on the Villa " & " Walk right on " are 2 of my favourites for some strange reason however Man United's Away folllowing have by far the best repertoire of Songs, certainly the most Humorous anyway & they seem to have loads of different one's too..

Edited by MSingh

world in motion is the best england record, probably followed by back home. that fat les thing is a fuc_king travesty.

west ham's bubbles anthem is a cracker as is you'll never walk alone, for proper fan anthems.

not strictly a 'football song' but pavarotti singing nessun dorma never fails to get the hairs on the neck standing up.

how about ANDY GORAM the rangers keeper , after a covalescence period after being diagnosed as a schizophrenic, trots out the tunnel for pre match warm up , to the tune of ,

2 ANDY GORAMS, THERES ONLY 2 ANDY GORAMS :)

This is not about songs but a funny story at an away ground.

Managed to get some complimentary tickets for a game and was sitting next to Vinnie Samways family, obviously the guy behind me didn't know who they were as everytime Samways got the ball he encouraged him by calling him Big Nose (Go on Big Nose, shoot Big Nose, nice pass Big Nose ) and the look on the familys faces was a picture, just a shame i didn't get one, anyway one of the family finally cracked and asked the guy as to why he had keep being so rude.

This is not about songs but a funny story at an away ground.

Managed to get some complimentary tickets for a game and was sitting next to Vinnie Samways family, obviously the guy behind me didn't know who they were as everytime Samways got the ball he encouraged him by calling him Big Nose (Go on Big Nose, shoot Big Nose, nice pass Big Nose ) and the look on the familys faces was a picture, just a shame i didn't get one, anyway one of the family finally cracked and asked the guy as to why he had keep being so rude.

T*ttenham Player in big Hooter shock horror !! :)