5th Month (may 2010) Disaster

I hope for all of us that i dont have the same dream this night.

No Mate!

NFS We need more info so we can prepare ourselves for whatever it is,

Just do what you can to avoid the 9th as it's my Daughters Birthday

:D

Will do my best tonight to avoid the 9th of May, let you know the result by tomorrow. :)

Cheers Mate, much appreciated

Could you also see what you can do with a few numbers for the Thai lottery Co's my Daughter want's a party and a new bike

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Mate!

Will do my best tonight to avoid the 9th of May, let you know the result by tomorrow. :)

Cheers Mate, much appreciated

Could you also see what you can do with a few numbers for the Thai lottery Co's my Daughter want's a party and a new bike

No worries Mate, if i am going to avoid one thing, i can ask for another, just to compensate this.

So yes, we going for the full 6 digit number i gues?

No Mate!

Sorry mate,

Had the same dream now for 4 days in a row, no details about the 9th and 6 digit lotery number :)

Oh............I had the same dream. These numbers kept surfacing in a mirror:

This is freaky!

What does it mean?

are you sure it wasn't 20100515123410035?

2010 05 15 12 34 100 35 Do you mean Koh Chang? 15 May, 2010?

This (above) would be Bangkok

Latitude: 13°45′8″N

Longitude: 100°29′38″E

05 15 2010 13 54 100 35 (must be a bit north of Bangkok but not by much)

Three farts in a row? Could that mean "three events in a row?"

This is getting scary.

Oh............I had the same dream. These numbers kept surfacing in a mirror:

This is freaky!

What does it mean?

are you sure it wasn't 20100515123410035?

2010 05 15 12 34 100 35 Do you mean Koh Chang? 15 May, 2010?

This (above) would be Bangkok

Latitude: 13°45′8″N

Longitude: 100°29′38″E

05 15 2010 13 54 100 35 (must be a bit north of Bangkok but not by much)

Three farts in a row? Could that mean "three events in a row?"

This is getting scary.

In my dream there happened something ones (not three events) and they where also not smelling as bad.

I am going to stock up food and drinking water before the month of May starts, dont take any risk.

The longitude/latitude idea may be right.

At the end of May the satellite beam which carries all the SuperSports channels shown freely and illegally in beer bars the length and breadth of Thailand will be switched off.

No more free Premier League, F1, international rugby, cricket or any other popular sport worth watching.

I think that may have been the source of your subconcious brain-fart.

If it's 100* 35' E and 13* 54' N it's dam_n close to Swampy poon. VTBS BKK N13* 54.45 E100* 36.24'

Edit. Google Earth has it across the highway just west of Don Muang.

Edited by Mosha

OP, don't get worried about getting something too nice for my BDAY mate. Just a few beer will do.

Happy to give you a few beers, no worries.

But name me something what is nice for your birthday and makes many Thai people crying.

A few gals cried when I got married. Don't think of crying in the literal sense, perhaps there is a popular rock band playing that night and all the girls are screaming.

Ok OP I have been digging around the internet and came up with these..

May 15 2010 - Medium size crash in economy with consequent production-exchange of food stopped for a entire country; terror attack in Europe

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread550823/pg1

sorry that's it, spent an hour searching for pending disasters on my birthday. Hopefully, the only one will be the start of a large hangover.

Edit to add: Coincidentally 15 May is also the scheduled kick-off for the FA CUP Final in London. Surely the loser will have tears?

Edited by bkkjames

If it's 100* 35' E and 13* 54' N it's dam_n close to Swampy poon. VTBS BKK N13* 54.45 E100* 36.24'

Edit. Google Earth has it across the highway just west of Don Muang.

"Across the highway just west of Don Muang."

That might be the precise location of the new main Immigration Department!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

It is an omen: All farangs will be expelled on May 15, 2010 :)

Its the farangs who are crying in the dream, not Thais :D :D

it is scary how continous consumption of cheap booze can affect brain cells, especially when there are not too many.

Still talking about the red shirts :D

forum rules forbid to reveal about whom i'm talking :)

May 15 2010 - Medium size crash in economy with consequent production-exchange of food stopped for a entire country; terror attack in Europe

sorry that's it, spent an hour searching for pending disasters on my birthday. Hopefully, the only one will be the start of a large hangover.

Edit to add: Coincidentally 15 May is also the scheduled kick-off for the FA CUP Final in London. Surely the loser will have tears?

No , it where Thai people only and it happened in May didnt know any date, another poster had a dream about 15 05 2010.

But it could be the 15th.

it is scary how continous consumption of cheap booze can affect brain cells, especially when there are not too many.

Still talking about the red shirts :D

forum rules forbid to reveal about whom i'm talking :)

Sorry, Maybe it could be some people who may have the same colour clothes :D

No , it where Thai people only and it happened in May didnt know any date, another poster had a dream about 15 05 2010.

Since you have been having the same dream about the same date, let's stick with the 15th until something changes.

Let me ask you a couple of questions (as I put on my funny looking Jim Carey hat - like the Grinch), any changes in your sleeping routine lately? New bed, different time? different company?

Relatives with a birthday on May 15?

In other words (besides my birthday) anything else significant about this date to you? Lost your virginity? Won the lottery? etc

Since you have been having the same dream about the same date, let's stick with the 15th until something changes.

Let me ask you a couple of questions (as I put on my funny looking Jim Carey hat - like the Grinch), any changes in your sleeping routine lately? New bed, different time? different company?

In other words (besides my birthday) anything else significant about this date to you? Lost your virginity? Won the lottery? etc

Yes, i Lost my virginity on 25 March

But that was the year 1986.

No changes lately, so i dont know where it is coming from.

No other posters had the same dream for 4 days in a row?

What i hear was only people with tramatic experiences have the same dream during a longer period of time.

If have the same dream tonight i am going to get some sleeping tablets by tomorrow, maybe that will change it.

Edited by needforspeed

Yes, i Lost my virginity on 25 March

But that was the year 1986.

No changes lately, so i dont know where it is coming from.

No other posters had the same dream for 4 days in a row?

What i hear was only people with tramatic experiences have the same dream during a longer period of time.

If have the same dream tonight i am going to get some sleeping tablets by tomorrow, maybe that will change it.

A couple of things. For me, weird dreams happen if I am in a different place than my bed - such as on the road in a hotel.

Secondly, and unrelated to what I just said, I notice that if I awake say around 3am to take a wee, that when I go back to sleep (between say 3-6 am) is when I have my negative dreams / dreams that I remember vividly. Probably something to do with not getting back into a 'deep' sleep.

Thirdly, I also noticed that if I take an Omega 3 capsule before going to bed (normally you should take these with food) my dreams are weird.

Anyways, don't jump for the sleeping pills yet. If I were to guess out loud, the fact that you have talked about it (and gotten of your mind so to speak) the dream will probably go away.

Funny! I had a dream last night, about WW2, I woke with a start and my wife said, “are you OK” I said “yer, I had a dream about the 2nd world war” to which she said, “2nd world war…………. Where was that”????????

Funny! I had a dream last night, about WW2, I woke with a start and my wife said, "are you OK" I said "yer, I had a dream about the 2nd world war" to which she said, "2nd world war…………. Where was that"????????

What was your answer,

Between the somtam pho/pla shop in soi 12 and the tom Sap shop at soi 16 :) , "This is what i told my ex GF a few years ago" :D

Funny! I had a dream last night, about WW2, I woke with a start and my wife said, "are you OK" I said "yer, I had a dream about the 2nd world war" to which she said, "2nd world war…………. Where was that"????????

What was your answer,

Between the somtam pho/pla shop in soi 12 and the tom Sap shop at soi 16 :) , "This is what i told my ex GF a few years ago" :D

I said nothing, I’ve leant to stop digging the hole before I get stuck in it!

I'm bothered that recently I've dreamt of killing my ex-wife; that part is fine it's not a nightmare at all, but the dream never gets to how to successfully dispose of the body. Never.

I'll wait till May 15 for the answer, must be in the numbers somewhere.

.....The power of dreams.

Undeniable is that dreams can be meaningful. One may receive information through a dream that turns out to be important or accurate. Awaking in a cold sweat when a close friend or family member is in trouble or dies has occurred so much that scientifically even it can't be explained, it is a common experience.

You may not be prophetic, and people may laugh at you. It is all about your own intuitions of the experiences you are exposed to when you are awake.

You may also be one of the thousands of people who seem to be opening up to their dreams of late. Something is occuring with human mass conciousness on earth.

People everywhere are becoming more connected to their extrasensory perceptions. Especially those who were unaware of such things.

On the other hand dreams with negative connotations can simply be a sign of anxiety.

If they are reoccurring and exactly the same take note of everything you can remember, as they may well be for telling.