Bangkok Pissup Party, June 10th

kreon

will you be there?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there....cos I am the DJ that night.

Expect Britpop, funky stuff and somme nice hiphop old skool stuff.

My policy due to their clientele is pretty much 3 tracks from a genre then another three from another etc etc

The all girl Thai band play some interesting tracks, not the ususal covers you'd hear else where.

See you there!!

Count me in.  Actually I went to Livingstone's with Will yesterday.  We had a chat with Hermann and his German mate.  Quite nice blokes though.  They said they'd check TV out.

Hope Titanium will be as cool.

actually it will be icey...has the first -15 degree vodka bar in thailand :D

and dj pat will be our host dj :o

Yep, I'll be there and this will be my first TV 'piss-up'. Does the club have a website? I am more a biker/beer festival/camping rock show/bike festival goer than a disco loony! What kind of 'get-up' is recommended? - disco boots or Harley boots? Anybody know if bahtandsold is going as I need some copies of his magazine for Woodstock&Vine up in Buriram!

PS I fly in on the 9th, so this is great timing!

See you all there!

PPS I have never met any of you so if you see a biker in disguise (the long ginger beard gives me away) please tell me who you are!

Looking forward to it! :o

How will I recognize anyone?

Is OK, just wander around Sukhumvit asking for the TV's bar, sure someone will point us in the right direction :o

Seriousley though, perhaps a couple of the TV regulars / Pissup organisers can let the bar staff know where they're sitting, then we can just ask them.

ace

Is OK, just wander around Sukhumvit asking for the TV's bar, sure someone will point us in the right direction :D

Seriousley though, perhaps a couple of the TV regulars / Pissup organisers can let the bar staff know where they're sitting, then we can just ask them.

ace

I think we should make Toddy and his long ginger beard the focal point, surely very difficult not to find him!!! :D:D:o

Toddy, if ppl are THAT bored up in Buriram, I s'pose I can pass along a few copies for woodstock n vine :o 10th is ok for me, never been to this venue but just to see DJ Pat in action should be worth it alone :Dpulleeese, no rap DJ Pat ok??? :D

I guess I can pop in for one????????

Is everybody aware of the price range?

Tell em DJ

Bt.160 for a Heineken?

Bt.180 for a lady drink?

Still if it gets too expensive there's always the Plaza just up the road with 30 bars and planty of atmosphere.

T.

Is OK, just wander around Sukhumvit asking for the TV's bar, sure someone will point us in the right direction :o

ace

Ace - superb avatar my son! I have NO CLASS, I'm DEAF FOREVER, will most likely be KILLED BY DEATH, love MOTORHEAD.

Remember WE ARE THE ROAD CREW. :D:D:D:D:D

Is OK, just wander around Sukhumvit asking for the TV's bar, sure someone will point us in the right direction :D

ace

I think we should make Toddy and his long ginger beard the focal point, surely very difficult not to find him!!! :D:D:o

But seriously that is not a bad idea. Short ginger hair, long ginger goatie beard, Harley shirt, house of blues baseball cap with flames in bright red and yellow - easy to find methinks.