90 Day Residence Notification

I went to the immigration office December 30th 2009 to get a 1-year extension on my non-o visa. I got the "under consideration" stamp saying I had to come back Feb 2 2010, which I did, and I got the full extension untill Jan 3rd, 2011.

However it just occurred to me, do I have to do the 90 day report based on my application date December 30th, or the day it was approved Feb 2nd?

If the former I will have to go to the immigration office today. What should I bring in order to do the residence notification? Pictures, rental contract, money etc??

In my passport the 90 notification is stamped together with the final approval, thats why I mistakenly assumed it was from that day.

Thank you for your swift reply, I am on my way to immigration :)

@Lite beer

Ah OK, So I can be 7 days late if need be? Well, gonna get it settled today, just to make sure. I can get the form at the immigration office as well, I assume?

Edited by Beck1976

In my passport the 90 notification is stamped together with the final approval, thats why I mistakenly assumed it was from that day.

Thank you for your swift reply, I am on my way to immigration :)

@Lite beer

Ah OK, So I can be 7 days late if need be? Well, gonna get it settled today, just to make sure. I can get the form at the immigration office as well, I assume?

Yes can get the form at Immigration.

This is what the Immigration website says.

Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days

Procedure and notification

1. The foreigner makes the notification in person, or

2. The foreigner authorises another person to make the notification, or

3. The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail.

4. The notification must be made within 7 days before or after the period of 90 days expires.

5. The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.