Gold & Silver Manipulation

Is there a ban on my bringing my few coins into Thailand? - to sell at whatever price they bring?

Personally I have not.( as the premiums outside LOS would probably fetch a better price) ...but, have read of others how did bring in Canadian Maples & had no problem at all.

There is another gold thread in the general topics section. There is a guy claiming that he buys bullion in BKK with no premium, no tax and no commissions. Do you think that is true ? I find it a little hard to believe.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a ban on my bringing my few coins into Thailand? - to sell at whatever price they bring?

Personally I have not.( as the premiums outside LOS would probably fetch a better price) ...but, have read of others how did bring in Canadian Maples & had no problem at all.

There is another gold thread in the general topics section. There is a guy claiming that he buys bullion in BKK with no premium, no tax and no commissions. Do you think that is true ? I find it a little hard to believe.

there is a guy who has no bloody idea and has problems to read. but perhaps he can ask his girlfriend to read out numbers as well as the simple words "buy" and "sell" to make him believe what more or less everybody knows who lives in Thailand. the difference buying/selling one baht weight of 999 gold is the princely sum of 100 (one hundred) Thai Baht.

http://www.ausiris.co.th/en/index.php

there is a guy who has no bloody idea and has problems to read. but perhaps he can ask his girlfriend to read out numbers as well as the simple words "buy" and "sell" to make him believe what more or less everybody knows who lives in Thailand. the difference buying/selling one baht weight of 999 gold is the princely sum of 100 (one hundred) Thai Baht.

http://www.ausiris.co.th/en/index.php

what is a baht weight ?

If you could explain in english rather then kraut speak then maybe I could figure it out. Is 100 Thai bht the commission on a so called "baht weight" of gold ?

Edited by sokal

what is a baht weight ?

If you could explain in english rather then kraut speak then maybe I could figure it out. Is 100 Thai bht the commission on a so called "baht weight" of gold ?

it is not my business to educate ignorant canadian boys on thai gold weight units which -by the way- are not related to any "kraut speak".

anyone who believes that Gold is NOT manipulated by the wealthy elite, including governments, and supported by the banks needs their head read.....

same as inflation, currencies and whatever else are manipulated,,,in order to make sure the balance sheet comes back into order..

how is it that once (2004-5) no-name gold miners/companies are now No 1 in their rankings,have expanded internationally, issed ETF's, and run around the harbor on big yachts or the streets in flashy cars ??

and of course fuly suppored by their respective governments..

anyone who believes that Gold is NOT manipulated by the wealthy elite, including governments, and supported by the banks needs their head read.....

is there anybody here who does not believe in manipulation? :)

is there anybody here who does not believe in manipulation? :)

Not sure about Gold manipulation but I have seen Gold womanipulation

post-51988-1270612529_thumb.jpg

Naam, refer to the other gold thread. LBMA dealers charge commission

post-88550-1270613479_thumb.jpg

"Testimony from GATA's Bill Murphy..."

I prefer SNL's Bill Murray.

"claim that the US Government has been involved in a massive and outrageous fraud - that is, the 'creation' of fake gold bars..."

Incredible! No one personally, no company, and no country has been able to detect the difference between gold and tungsten!

Edited by hhgz

"Well they have allegedly been discovered so perhaps they found a way?"

Alex, you missed the point completely. According to the hoaxsters, no one discovered it. According to these guys, there was a whistleblower, who was killed - along with his wife. Oh no, Alex, another mystery.

Is it not amazing that the fake gold bars were distributed 15 years ago, and we only read about it as an internet expose in October, 2009? That's the first hint that this entire story is a hoax. If you've checked the web for other sites, you'll find dozens of them with the exact same words - down to the fundamental flaws and punctuation. According to the hoaxsters: it is easy to make a fake gold bar out of tungsten because "the density of the two metals is identical, down to 3 decimal places". That's a lie; the densities differ at the first decimal place. How can educated, intelligent, intellectually curious people fall for a hoax like this? They can't.

There are many non-invasive tests that are performed to assure that a gold bad is "gold". The hoaxsters want you to believe that the only test is to weigh it.

During a shoot for a Russian Claritin commercial, a guy from the UK mentioned, "McDonald's fries don't contain potatos. They're made from maize."

Me: "Why would McD's make the fries out of corn?"

He: "They don't. The fries are made out of maize. I read it on the internet."

Me: ""Maize' is Spanish for 'corn'. Why would McD's make the fries out of corn?"

He: "Corn is cheaper."

Me: "What about all of the report claiming that McD's buy more potatos than any other company?"

He: "It's a bunch of lies. You can't believe everything that you read."

Edited by hhgz

Well hoax or no hoax I don't think it really matters. Even if the story is real I don't believe any bank or government official will apologise in the open for it. As long as the shuffeling of paper gold is allowed with an alledged 100:1 ratio, leasing of gold and some accounting tricks and whatever else is being done in "Wonderland" I just keep my gold safely in my vault and check once in a while if it is still shiny.

:)

There are several psychological processes that allow someone to accept a lie, in the absence of common sense and evidence: confirmatory bias, cognitive dissonance, inferred justification, and motivated reasoning. In layman's terms: dull, witless, ignorant, intellectually incurious.

"Well hoax or no hoax I don't think it really matters."

You seem to believe that only one thing that the OP offered is untrue, but everything else he stated was absolute fact. In reality, the OP's posting is absolute bunk. Regardless, you believe it, and that's your burden. I don't think that any frequent reader of these forums are surprised that you and midas accept this stuff carte blanche.

Edited by hhgz

"Well they have allegedly been discovered so perhaps they found a way?"

Alex, you missed the point completely. According to the hoaxsters, no one discovered it. According to these guys, there was a whistleblower, who was killed - along with his wife. Oh no, Alex, another mystery.

Is it not amazing that the fake gold bars were distributed 15 years ago, and we only read about it as an internet expose in October, 2009? That's the first hint that this entire story is a hoax. If you've checked the web for other sites, you'll find dozens of them with the exact same words - down to the fundamental flaws and punctuation. According to the hoaxsters: it is easy to make a fake gold bar out of tungsten because "the density of the two metals is identical, down to 3 decimal places". That's a lie; the densities differ at the first decimal place. How can educated, intelligent, intellectually curious people fall for a hoax like this? They can't.

There are many non-invasive tests that are performed to assure that a gold bad is "gold". The hoaxsters want you to believe that the only test is to weigh it.

During a shoot for a Russian Claritin commercial, a guy from the UK mentioned, "McDonald's fries don't contain potatos. They're made from maize."

Me: "Why would McD's make the fries out of corn?"

He: "They don't. The fries are made out of maize. I read it on the internet."

Me: ""Maize' is Spanish for 'corn'. Why would McD's make the fries out of corn?"

He: "Corn is cheaper."

Me: "What about all of the report claiming that McD's buy more potatos than any other company?"

He: "It's a bunch of lies. You can't believe everything that you read."

I agree, the tungsten bar story is probably BS.

There are several psychological processes that allow someone to accept a lie, in the absence of common sense and evidence: confirmatory bias, cognitive dissonance, inferred justification, and motivated reasoning. In layman's terms: dull, witless, ignorant, intellectually incurious.

You seem to believe that only one thing that the OP offered is untrue, but everything else he stated was absolute fact. In reality, the OP's posting is absolute bunk. Regardless, you believe it, and that's your burden. I don't think that any frequent reader of these forums are surprised that you and midas accept this stuff carte blanche.

You would have never believed that Bernie Madoff was running a ponzi scheme either if somebody told you before he got caught. Do you work for the FCC ? :)

60 billion dollar ponzi scheme ??? Nahh that's BUNK!

Edited by sokal

You would have never believed that Bernie Madoff was running a ponzi scheme either if somebody told you before he got caught. Do you work for the FCC ? :)

60 billion dollar ponzi scheme ??? Nahh that's BUNK!

But people like you hhgz can never answer the question……….at what point does” accepting this stuff carte blanche “

which you refer to as “ bunk “ become more difficult to refute ? What evidence do you need exactly ? :D

NY POST - Trader blows whistle on gold & silver price manipulation

" Despite some significant behind the scenes pressure, the NY Post is actually publishing some words that the Banks do not wish the American people to hear. And many Americans ( and hhgz ) to not wish to hear it, because it shakes their faith in the system, and threatens them with the unknown. And too many, including economists and even bloggers, are only too willing to 'go along to get along' and be invited to the posh gatherings of the famous, and receive some sinecure from the monied interests.”

http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com/2...king-ranks.html

Edited by midas

There is enough that noticed.......

We will see at least a couple of decent spikes later this month & early May.

By the time we roll into July $1350/oz will seem like a fall back support level.

Thats my story & I'm sticking to it :)

Edited by flying

We will see at least a couple of decent spikes later this month & early May. By the time we roll into July $1350/oz will seem like a fall back support level. Thats my story & I'm sticking to it :)

i agree if you admit that the emphasis is on "story" :D

LBMA Gold Manipulation Story Hits The Mainstream

First, the gold manipulation story that Zero Hedge and select others have been beating a drum over for months, had finally made inroads into the broader public, first via the Huffington Post, and earlier today via the NY Post. It has also gone global thanks to the Melbourne Herald Sun, the largest newspaper in Australia, whose column by John Beveridge "More bull than bullion" is reproduced below, courtesy of the GATA. Most importantly, Zero Hedge will soon disclose some very stirring details on the manipulated gold market courtesy of yet another whistleblower, and add a new twist in the greatest precious meals fraud saga of all time. Stay tuned.

hhgz I just sent an email to the Melbourne Herald Sun and told them it's bunk :)

Edited by midas

We will see at least a couple of decent spikes later this month & early May. By the time we roll into July $1350/oz will seem like a fall back support level. Thats my story & I'm sticking to it :)

hey naam, if all of this is "water under the bridge" and "YAAAN" boring, why do you continually reply/post your always negative & usual rude comments ? I've made several thousand dollars from gold and certainly wouldn't take advice from someone who thinks they're never wrong (enter: YOU) and thinks everyone else is stupid.

hey naam, if all of this is "water under the bridge" and "YAAAN" boring, why do you continually reply/post your always negative & usual rude comments ? I've made several thousand dollars from gold and certainly wouldn't take advice from someone who thinks they're never wrong (enter: YOU) and thinks everyone else is stupid.

hey JRinger, why don't you go back to your business and make another peanuts amount of several thousand dollars? you may talk to me again -perhaps i will listen- after you made several hundred thousand dollars with gold or any other asset and that within a year :D

hey JRinger, why don't you go back to your business and make another peanuts amount of several thousand dollars? you may talk to me again -perhaps i will listen- after you made several hundred thousand dollars with gold or any other asset and that within a year :D

. I'm not here to try and convince anyone of anything although most would agree that you are a self-righteous, self-proclaimed expert on just about any subject and everyone else has nothing to say.....very boring.....

. I'm not here to try and convince anyone of anything although most would agree that you are a self-righteous, self-proclaimed expert on just about any subject and everyone else has nothing to say.....very boring.....

did you make the several hundred thousand dollars already or do you address me without permission? :)

did you make the several hundred thousand dollars already or do you address me without permission? :)

You being the exception, most people post useful information here.

you didn't answer my question.

you didn't answer my question.

Here's your answer: riddle: two words, last one being "You" and the first one isn't "Thank"