Accued Vacation Days For Longterm Employees

Does anyone familiar with Thai labor laws or legislation, know anything about additional vacation day allowances for longterm employment with one company?

I know after one year typical is 7 days vacation time.

But is there any Thai labor law or legislation that says after two years you get an additional two days, four years four days, anything like that?

edit: sorry for the mispelling on the topic title, should be "accrued"

Edited by grumpyoldman

The normal annual leave is 6 days after one year and I don't think you have to increase it every year.

For my company: I give 6 days after the first year and allow staff to carry any remaining leave not taken into the next year, however they cannot continue to do this.

I let them carry over from off years to the even year then after the even years end they go back to zero balance.

For employees over 3 years, I give 8 days, 5 years 10 days and after 10 years I give 30 days however the 30 day employees cannot carry over into next year but can receive pay for any days not taken if they can show that they did not have an opportunity to take them during the year due to operational tempo.

I also give 3 days a year business leave to all employees as well as the normal 30 days a year sick leave.

Hope this helps and you can PM me for examples of what I do if need be.

Dan :)