Anti House Dissolusion Group

mccw

The title says "Anti House Dissolusion Group". Maybe you are not a native english speaker... Anti means no, non, not, negative, etc. Therefore, Non House Dissolution Group, which certainly does not describe the reds who want the house dissolved as soon as possible.

The title says "Anti House Dissolusion Group". Maybe you are not a native english speaker... Anti means no, non, not, negative, etc. Therefore, Non House Dissolution Group, which certainly does not describe the reds who want the house dissolved as soon as possible.

where do i sign up

(you may have to log in first)

here is the group name:

<H1 id=profile_name>มั่นใจว่าคนไทยเกิน 1 ล้าน ต่อต้านการยุบสภา

</H1>

If this group is the RED SHIRT followers then;

Anyone following these idiots is even a bigger idiot

Sums up the ordinary people of Thailand.....Jesu C...maybe time for a long weekend in N Korea.. :)

I was hesitant to join this at first as it was completely in Thai script, but given they've provided English translations I'm assuming they don't mind farang representation.

yeah i wasn't sure if i should join; if media picked up on it and mostly thais then could be good for show opposition but if loads falang then red could say it dont mean anything not that anything could change their minds anyway deaf to reason

I was hesitant to join this at first as it was completely in Thai script, but given they've provided English translations I'm assuming they don't mind farang representation.

yeah i wasn't sure if i should join; if media picked up on it and mostly thais then could be good for show opposition but if loads falang then red could say it dont mean anything not that anything could change their minds anyway deaf to reason

I did a quick scan of about 10 pages, 99.99% of the messages are in Thai script.

I did a quick scan of about 10 pages, 99.99% of the messages are in Thai script.

But the page description has been translated into English - but could be to attract international media.

But the page description has been translated into English - but could be to attract international media.

So?

As I said, 99.9% of the messages are written in Thai, maybe some from Thais living abroad, so what?

And how many farang can write in Thai script? Very few in total numbers.

Total just short of 155,000 at 23:10.

Edited by scorecard

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/redirect.php...108372992525155

Wife recons it a Government PropaG Site.... :) anti red....MKJ

post-13-1270394672.jpg

It says its started by chualaloncorn (spelling?) uni students, they say for anyone who doesn't think problems be solved by 15day dissolution. They say its no support for any colour, just the one issue.

the profiles of every member is public and therfor much harder and a hassle to fake than a faceless petition, i doubt very much its a media stunt by the government, surely if it was then the thai media would have been told to take a look at it already, its certainly newsworthy, but even so, i reckon it is a genuine spontanious response to whats happening, quite interesting how this new technology enables peoples opinions to be seen without having to take to the streets.

Of course everything is doubtable if you dont want to beleive it, just like those that say reds are all paid lackies.

So?

As I said, 99.9% of the messages are written in Thai, maybe some from Thais living abroad, so what?

And how many farang can write in Thai script? Very few in total numbers.

Total just short of 155,000 at 23:10.

I'm not sure of the point of your original statement - "I did a quick scan of about 10 pages, 99.99% of the messages are in Thai script." ?

Are you reinforcing my original opinion that the group is aimed squarely at Thais?

wow! a staggering 180,000 anti-house dissolution.

i went to see the pages and i was blown away, those people really hates thaksin and company. shocking photos they have there.

even the comments are so heavy to digest. i guess they made it look like that the TV forum a child's play.

i support them by the way. salute to thai people on those FB pages! :):D

I guess this proves the elites are more computer literate than the Red Shirts. Big surprise. :)

Can somebody explain what is so "elite" about the average member in that group...?

A quick inspection will reveal most of them are regular folk from not only BKK but all over Thailand.