Red Shirt Leaders In Bangkok

rodentwarrior

I heard from a trusted friend last night, that the Red Shirt leaders have taken over 9 luxurious suites at the Hyatt Hotel.

So while the common red shirts have to sleep on the hard Bangkok pavements, the 'leaders' (not by example) have comfortable beds in air conditioned, room serviced luxury.

I wonder who is paying for this (rhetorical question)? :)

I didn't say anything about being surprised - I just wanted to point this out, and the sheer blatant hypocrisy it represents.

These so-called 'leaders' are just elitists seeking power on the back of a protest which essentially is about getting rid of the feudal elitist system that is keeping the rich in place.

:)

Red Shirt leaders sleeping at the hyatt while red shirters sleep outside on pavement

Is this a double standard?

Apparently the red shirt leaders to a vote amongst themselves

Choice

A - should we sleep outside with our fellow protestors?

b - Should we sleep in AC luxury at the Hyatt

All voted for the Hyatt

This was a democrated vote amongst them

I guess it is all right then

The troops, in part, are guarding the Bangkok Bank branches, as the Bangkok Bank are viewed by the Red Shirts as financiers for the Yellow Shirts!

I feel sorry for all concerned having to hang about in this heat! Of course the leaders have their air conditioned luxury suites to go to, when it gets too hot.

The government's Centre for the Administration of Peace and Order (CAPO) on Tuesday approved summons warrants for up to 10 co-leaders of the anti-government United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD).

Well at least they know where to find them, if they want to arrest them! :)

It must be a distortion of this article

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Bangkok-Resi...Sh-t353545.html

post 1

Not known to the public is the fact that the red-shirt ringleaders have been fully accommodated at plush 5-star hotels, with meals and luxurious rooms, compared to their comrades who have to suffer on the streets, day and night.

The owners of the hotels in question have long been allies of Thaksin with long-standing business connections and mutual interests, not to mention cosy personal relationships. A shareholder of one of the hotels was also a fiery orator on the red-shirt stage, denouncing the existence of the monarchy and the system Thaksin dislikes.

I didn't say anything about being surprised - I just wanted to point this out, and the sheer blatant hypocrisy it represents.

These so-called 'leaders' are just elitists seeking power on the back of a protest which essentially is about getting rid of the feudal elitist system that is keeping the rich in place.

:)

Well Red Shirt leaders have to sleep somewhere. would you suggest they sleep in a hong nam?