House Furniture

I am interested in finding some nice design/modern furniture to buy in Bangkok. I am looking for 'meduim 'high quality funriture mainly for my living room (ex: coffee table, dining table, leather lounges, chairs, lighting etc..) Any experienced shopper in in BKK to give me some advice?

By the way I am new to the Thai Forum so ... hello everyone... :)

• 4 weeks later...

We have just had the unpleasant experience of dealing with sb furniture, and I cannot recommend them.

My husband went in to purchase a bed for our child, they sold him the trundle bed with a mattress that "would fit" the lower trundle, he asked 3 times for them to be sure it would fit. They delivered the bed & mattress but the mattress didn't fit and they wanted 800 baht to take it back to the store thats after they had insisted it would fit..

Eventually after at least 16 phone calls we went to the store and 2 hours later they agreed if we purchased something else from the store they would accept the mattress (still in plastic) back and not charge for delivery. also they admitted they knew the mattress wouldn't fit. We picked out an office chair,and 2 sofas. I sat on the chair whilst she wrote the model number down, it was delivered a few days later - it was the wrong chair. They took the mattress and chair back and came back 8 hours later with the correct chair.

The sofas arrived we ordered 2 in black - matching, they came plastic wrapped and looked correct from what I could see so I didn't remove the plastic for nearly a week as I didn't need to use them straight away. When I unwrapped them I found they were different fabrics. Quite clearly they are old stock and the seams are full of very old built up dust.

We have made dozens of calls now they want us to pay 2500 baht to have it picked up and another 2500 baht to recover one of them.

I do not recommend this company