Go To Pattaya Alone

cutejeab

HI

I am going to Pattaya tomorrow and will be there before noon , i am thinking to stay on the south Pattaya becaus i will go to Koh laan also there is close to the pier,

Around there have many guest house and hotel right? i don't need to book before right?

How about Koh Laan?

Thank you sooo much

Be prepared to get wet!!! Cover your bags with plastic.

South Pattaya is OK.

Personally I prefer around Soi 10, as more central, but OTY. Some hotels may be full for Songkran, but sure to be something somewhere as a walk in.

Going to Koh Larn, go on the ordinary ferry, and don't get sucked in by the "tour" boat ( includes deck chair at the beach and other stuff, except it's a scam ).

South Pattaya is OK.

Personally I prefer around Soi 10, as more central, but OTY. Some hotels may be full for Songkran, but sure to be something somewhere as a walk in.

Going to Koh Larn, go on the ordinary ferry, and don't get sucked in by the "tour" boat ( includes deck chair at the beach and other stuff, except it's a scam ).

Thank you so much!!! i will wear raincoat!lol

South Pattaya is OK.

And when you get to Bali Hai pier ignore the taxi drivers offering to take you to the end of the pier for the boat. Only a few minutes walk but they will want too much money. The fare on the boat used to be only 30 Bt (someone may update this figure.)

Good luck trying to find a room.

South Pattaya is OK.

And when you get to Bali Hai pier ignore the taxi drivers offering to take you to the end of the pier for the boat. Only a few minutes walk but they will want too much money. The fare on the boat used to be only 30 Bt (someone may update this figure.)

Good luck trying to find a room.

Thank you so much for advice i like to walk!! ,Actually i am Thai girl lol but this is my first time to travel alone and i think Koh larn might be good to start because it close..I wish i can find room to stay..

happy songkran