About Breast Enlargement

eunice147

I think there are still many other ways to enlarge your breasts, such as massage, food, exercises, wear proper bra. You can eat more pig foot, papaya, drink milk, do chest exercise everyday. It might be impossible to make you wear cup C, but cup B. You can have a try first, anyway.

And dont be afraid about small breasts. I think those magazines, TV and ads mislead you. On the other hand, confidence is from how you perceive yourself, not from your breasts. Others appraise you from every angle, your looks, personality, words, education, etc. You can be a confident woman, Eunice. Good luck!

I think there are still many other ways to enlarge your breasts, such as massage, food, exercises, wear proper bra. You can eat more pig foot, papaya, drink milk, do chest exercise everyday. It might be impossible to make you wear cup C, but cup B. You can have a try first, anyway.

And dont be afraid about small breasts. I think those magazines, TV and ads mislead you. On the other hand, confidence is from how you perceive yourself, not from your breasts. Others appraise you from every angle, your looks, personality, words, education, etc. You can be a confident woman, Eunice. Good luck!

First of all, let me say, i like your avatar. Secondly, I agree that society today bombards us with "false images" of women and can be harming to a females self appraisal....

But what are you thinking? massage, excersises, papaya? I gotta say that dropped me on the floor with laughter :o:D .................

First of all, let me say, i like your avatar. Secondly, I agree that society today bombards us with "false images" of women and can be harming to a females self appraisal....

But what are you thinking? massage, excersises, papaya? I gotta say that dropped me on the floor with laughter :o:D .................

Massage your breasts 10 or 15 mins before sleep is quite useful. The chest exercise can make your breasts more healthy, younger and larger a bit. In Chinese's saying, papaya can enlarge breasts. I dont know why. Believe it or not, I eat papaya often. But no effect. hahaha :D Pig foot and milk do work.

Massage your breasts 10 or 15 mins before sleep is quite useful. The chest exercise can make your breasts more healthy, younger and larger a bit. In Chinese's saying, papaya can enlarge breasts. I dont know why. Believe it or not, I eat papaya often. But no effect. hahaha :D Pig foot and milk do work.

Well, I tell you what, Anna, put me down as the first person if you need any help massaging, especially if you look anything like your avatar (well even if you dont). :D

But im sure your more qualified to make suggestions on this subject than me! :D

Another thing: this surgery is less than a commodity operation, every surgeon made hundreds of them, it's their "bread and butter". Don't buy a Ferrari (I mean the best surgeon) to drive 50 KM/H.

Just go in a good clinic, no need to take the best surgeon in the world to do something so easy. In Bangkok there are thousands of american teenagers coming here to do nose and boops...........

There is no such thing as a commodity operation. Pick the best surgeon.

If it means the difference between a 2% chance of a serious infection and a 1% chance, I still consider that important.

Just because a doctor has done the surgery hundreds of time, doesn't mean that it has been done well. Some doctors don't realize that they have been doing bad work. I see some doctors using before and after pictures that are plain embarrassing. They don't realize that they are a bad surgeon.

Don't assume just because the clinic has a good reputation that the doctors is good. Ask plenty of specifics. GO TO MORE THAN ONE CLINIC FOR AN EVALUATION! Don't trust the first doctor you meet.

Another thing: this surgery is less than a commodity operation, every surgeon made hundreds of them, it's their "bread and butter". Don't buy a Ferrari (I mean the best surgeon) to drive 50 KM/H.

Just go in a good clinic, no need to take the best surgeon in the world to do something so easy. In Bangkok there are thousands of american teenagers coming here to do nose and boops...........

There is no such thing as a commodity operation. Pick the best surgeon.

If it means the difference between a 2% chance of a serious infection and a 1% chance, I still consider that important.

Just because a doctor has done the surgery hundreds of time, doesn't mean that it has been done well. Some doctors don't realize that they have been doing bad work. I see some doctors using before and after pictures that are plain embarrassing. They don't realize that they are a bad surgeon.

Don't assume just because the clinic has a good reputation that the doctors is good. Ask plenty of specifics. GO TO MORE THAN ONE CLINIC FOR AN EVALUATION! Don't trust the first doctor you meet.

I do not understand why people with a total lack of experience, take the opportunity to write b/s on TV, .....,. really "dogs and pigs" on this forum!

Going to many surgeons ..... what will she get??? Different advices??? Is it a cancer??

There are 2 different kind of breast: saline or sylicon

there are 2-3 different methos to cut: armpit, ...

All the "ggod Thai" clinics are OK, all the surgeon have made that surgery 100s times, ...... how can she spot the "bad" when you are also scumming the "good reputation" of the clinic or the "experience of the surgeon".

How can she tell whether the clinic is OK, from what??? Crystal Ball? If she was so good in predictions, probably she had won the lottery ....

Come on, just give advices on what you know (bargirls) and don't try to be the "PROFESSOR HIDDEN BY A NICK NAME" you never experienced anything of that (plastic surgery) and please keep your silly statements inside your bottle of beer ......

I do not understand why people with a total lack of experience, take the opportunity to write b/s on TV, .....,. really "dogs and pigs" on this forum!

:o

Now that's gotta be a contender for the "ThaiVisa Quote of the Day".

:D