webfact

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The most common question I get when I go to her village with her is

"Can you find me a Farang"" Ozzieman05

Oh my, she asks YOU this? Must be quite uncomfortable!! :)

He was telling us last week that he had taken her and her mate to live in Oz! Now she is leading him around Isaan by the nose again... by all accounts.

Then he says he is from the West! So either Oz isn't where it was when I was at school or he has made that up as well.

I'll buy her some trousers for xmas next year, as its obviously her that wears them in his house.

Where is it next week?

Back OT. The Government were not making much of the Army assault earlier in the day which Bulmerke posted photos of. Many chances that the fleeing army left guns and equipment behind that later showed up in red hands. This is much more likely than hordes (one or two) of terrorists roaming the streets and frightening good folk.

The Democracy monument really see a fight for democracy last weekend. Hope there are further plaques added.

Why has colonel Sansern taken over my TV he's on every channel.

Amongst others, he showed the following clip:

A Songtaew full of injured soldiers on the way to hospital (having been shot in a soi) attacked by the red mob. They pulled soldiers from the back of the Songtaew and started beating them over the head with sticks and poles. They then pulled the driver(s) out, attacked them, chased them, cornered them and beat them some more.

Is he the next hero from the desperate elite rearguard?

Talk big until he sees only the 5% of the army in his immediate vicinity are likely to even think about killing innocent protesters.

Brits right. If they sent the Army in, they would fight each other before they shot the people. They (army constripts) are the people after all.

Then Thailand would really be in schtook with the free world. It's only a matter of time. They cannot cling on for ever.

A Songtaew full of injured soldiers on the way to hospital (having been shot in a soi) attacked by the red mob. They pulled soldiers from the back of the Songtaew and started beating them over the head with sticks and poles. They then pulled the driver(s) out, attacked them, chased them, cornered them and beat them some more.

Is he the next hero from the desperate elite rearguard?

Talk big until he sees only the 5% of the army in his immediate vicinity are likely to even think about killing innocent protesters.

Brits right. If they sent the Army in, they would fight each other before they shot the people. They (army constripts) are the people after all.

Then Thailand would really be in schtook with the free world. It's only a matter of time. They cannot cling on for ever.

Not being facetious, but I really don't understand what you're saying.

Is it this: Colonel Sansern, tool of the elite and desperado of the elite rearguard that he is, wants to send the army to kill innocent protesters. Little does he know, but only 5% will follow his dastardly plot. The other 95% would rather shoot each other, because they are "the people" after all.

Is that it?

Remember "death" comes in sentences.

What era are you people living in? This is not good old Europe of 1052, nor is it the Warsaw ghetto and you do not get to barricade in people and then gas them.

The UDD protestors are not going to surrender if your bankrupt strategies are used. Only patience and sincere negotiations will resolve this now, or else the uprising that will ensue will find you all cowering under your beds. Let them pull back in peace. The bottom line is that one area can now be pacified without the further loss of life. These people were already in the other area. Get it through your noggins that these people cannot be forced into submission. They are tough bumiputra. Unlike the typical PAD member they can live rough without wilting. They will not go away no matter how many are shot in the back, gassed or disappear. General Prem must step back and let honest discussions start.

Ummm, what planet are you living on? To have negotiations you need BOTH sides to sit down and talk. The Red Shirts 'Leaders' are not willing to talk anymore. They say they have said enough and are just there for the dissolution and resignation. If they get either I bet we will get to see a modern day lynching.

Democracy is ALL ABOUT negotiation. The Red Shirt 'Leaders' have proven by no longer being willing to talk that Democracy is not and has never been their goal.

I support neither side, but I do have an opinion about people who spout their 'love' for Democracy. The US has failed to force it on people at it's desired speed and so the Red Shirt 'Leaders' will fail to force Democracy on Thailand, a country whose Police & Military have shown a lot more restraint than those of supposedly far more Democratic nations (look at the story of the student in the US beaten close to death at a University Basketball game). Once the people realise that there is no difference between the Elite in Bangkok and their own village Pu Yai, the quicker this whole problem will solve itself. Also, Democracy is not something that allows you to sell your vote - that is Capitalism.

I see another Thailand English language media is now headlining "Army admit firing live rounds at protestors".

So first the Abhisit/Suthep circus says no soldiers had live ammo.

Then they change that story and say they had some but only fired in the air.

Then they change that story and say had some, fired in the air and only if needed, but not directly at protestors. Now finally they admit they had live ammo, they fired directly at protestors.

Security forces likely carried live ammo, but were instructed not to use it unless fired upon. They were fired upon (with automatic weapons and grenades), they wisely changed their clips and fired back. I wouldn't expect anything less. Why should Abhisit personally know every detail of what his security commanders are doing or ordering, and if he did, why should he share the info with us? In the heat of battle (yes, last saturday was a battle of sorts), tactics need to be fluid, and commanders need to act quickly and decisively. Red apologists might rather have gov't security forces give the Reds a chronological list of all strategies and weaponry, but that's not conducive to running an effective campaign.

Natthawut says more red shirts will join rally after Songkran holidays

BANGKOK: -- Natthawut Saikua, a red-shirt leader, said more protesters from provinces will join the demonstration at the Rajprasong Intersection after the long Songkran holidays.

- Nation newspaper

Nattawut is a habitual liar and alarmist, as is his paymaster. Speaking of payments, all this renewed huffing and puffing indicates that Thaksin must be channeling more money in to the Red leaders' secret bank accounts. Anyone know how much those goons are getting paid?

"Then they change that story and say had some, fired in the air and only if needed, but not directly at protestors. Now finally they admit they had live ammo, they fired directly at protestors.

Or att men in black shoting live ammo and grenades

""If they want to clear us out of [Rajprasong intersection] too then we'll bring the whole country to ruin - end of story," said a woman, anger in her eyes.

"I don't know who [the men in black] are but I thank them for without them, many red shirts would have been killed," she said."

Seems that she has no doubts whatsoever. :)

If she doesn't know who they are, how does she know they didn't kill red shirts? At least muslims promise their martyrs 72 virgins, what to the red shirts expect to get to die for a rich old fool.

Either way, she seems to be contradicting Nattawut and saying that the 'men in black' we're active and armed combatants.

well spotted Neurath, its clear that the women thinks that the men in black were working for the red shirts and that is the likely concensus of most ground level reds

she is just way off base as to what they were actually doing for the reds

it will come as shock to her when they actually catch one, make an amnesty deal with him and find he was there to kill red shirts rather than save them and that the red leaders, Seh Daeng and Thaksin were the paymasters

its only a matter of time before the truth will be out and the red menace will self destruct.

She is so certain, now you are so certain. Only difference seems to be that she was there on the ground and your profiles says you are in Singapore. Therefore, since you claim to know more than she, you must have some inside information or proof to substantiate your claims, right?

From years of experience and visiting Issan

A thai lady who has a Farang puts 5 points instantly on her score board in the face department

Not uncomfortable at all

The wife tells me she is always being asked

"Whats it like being with Farang ?

He was telling us last week that he had taken her and her mate to live in Oz! Now she is leading him around Isaan by the nose again... by all accounts.

Then he says he is from the West! So either Oz isn't where it was when I was at school or he has made that up as well.

Seems your reading ability is not that good

The posting said "her friend was visiting Australia"

At no time did I say we are now in Thailand, in fact many times said we now live in Australia

RE: THE Village, She goes home 2 times a year to see and help out her family, I love Thailand so would not miss a chance to visit again

As far as the wife being the boss of the family

:D Yep she is Thai

From years of experience and visiting Issan

A thai lady who has a Farang puts 5 points instantly on her score board in the face department

Not uncomfortable at all

The wife tells me she is always being asked

"Whats it like being with Farang ?

O.K., I understand now. At first I thought you were saying she was asking you to find her a Farang - something I thought both cheeky and somewhat impudent! :D

Truly despicable acts of wanton savagery. :)

I agree and there are eye witnesses also. Please read this from the economist:

The rogue firepower appeared to come from black-clad men armed with assault rifles and explosives. Similar agents provocateurs have played walk-on roles in previous political showdowns in Bangkok. Your correspondent watched a gunman step into the street where red shirts had taken cover and calmly direct a burst of fire towards the army lines. On a parallel street, protesters overran a column of armoured personnel carriers, whose captured crewmen were later paraded on the rally stage, along with the corpses of two protesters.

http://www.economist.com/displaystory.cfm?...itics_this_week

It is group psychosis. Whipped into a frenzy waiting for any trigger

to let out the aggression they have been indoctrinated to have.

Think Red Guards during China's cultural revolution,

or Pol Pot's peoples revolutionaries.

And some say that words don't kill...

This set of acts is the direct result of the incendiary words

repeatedly screamed on the red stages for days on end.

"Fugitive ex-PM Thaksin Shinawatra is believed to be staying in a South Pacific country after visiting Saudi Arabia earlier this week."

Wonder if his latest trip gave him any ideas on how a democracy should be run. I guess we can always hope that he will end up on the island from Lost and be unable to leave it.

Dr. Taksin went to Fiji to visit Mr. Frank Bainimarama who could teach him some lessons of a different kind.

From "Bangkok Red-Shirt Rally - Live Thursday, THURSDAY APRIL 15"
The redshirt leader then presented Manop to members of the media, saying that the redshirt guard had seized weapons from soldiers and was taking them over to display on the Phan Fa stage - not the Khok Wua intersection or the Satri Witthaya School intersection as alleged.

If Manop had nothing to hide, why did he cover his face with that kind of mask in 35 degree heat when he went about with a rifle in his hands?

However, if Manop had something to hide (which no doubt he did), why did he make SUCH a piss poor job of covering it?

Why was the military's rifle, he was returning, so rusty. No soldier would let his rifle get that bad.

It is group psychosis. Whipped into a frenzy waiting for any trigger

to let out the aggression they have been indoctrinated to have.

Think Red Guards during China's cultural revolution,

or Pol Pot's peoples revolutionaries.

And some say that words don't kill...

This set of acts is the direct result of the incendiary words

repeatedly screamed on the red stages for days on end.

I agree

article from the epoch times. the reporter wishes to remain anonymous for security reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inciting Further Violence

The red shirts, these protesters who claim to be fighting for democracy, appear to have been created through cash payments and propaganda.

Rumors abound of protesters being paid to attend demonstrations. And the UDD leaders are said to have been paid millions and millions of baht by former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/33372/

Thai wife is in good form tonight

She has the perfect solution to get rid of the Red shirts in Bangkok

Invite thousands of Farang to go to Issan and supply free beer

Put on a big party and let protestors know their wives and girlfriends have farang to keep them company back in Issan while they protest in Bangkok

How long do you think the protestors will stay

See

Never underestimate the cunning of a Thai lady

I hope this post doesn't get pulled as we need to see what revolting condescending ideas people have of Thais.

You insult the entire north by suggesting they would be romping with falangs! I hope your wife is more cunning when she skins you.... which she eventually will. Thais love thais and your insulting ways are likely to extend further than this purile, post.

Good luck when she fathoms you out mate... if she hasn't already.

I hope that this post isn't pulled either. It was a Thai lady that made the observation so is it your contention that SHE has revolting condescending ideas regarding her own people?

Your expressed opinion (fervent wish?) that the poster's (cunning) wife would 'skin' her husband speaks volumes about your thoughts about the uprightness and mores of the Thai peoples. As for your contention that the post insults the population of the entire North does that not display your shoot from the hip prediliction? The very idea is so OTT that it would be on par with the diatribes issuing from the mouths of the irresponsible Red leaders. BTW the Isaan is not considered to be part of the North.

Not averse to throwing out a few insults directed at the natives yourself are you? All that you have achieved in venting your spleen is to make yourself look stupid - and people might well take that into consideration when reading any future posts that you might make.

I see another Thailand English language media is now headlining "Army admit firing live rounds at protestors".

So first the Abhisit/Suthep circus says no soldiers had live ammo.

Then they change that story and say they had some but only fired in the air.

Then they change that story and say had some, fired in the air and only if needed, but not directly at protestors.

Now finally they admit they had live ammo, they fired directly at protestors.

This immoral and parliamentary coup made government is a national disgrace, in fact, its now a worldwide disgrace for Thailand to have them in power and to lie so much.

They got caught out as too many people have camera's video and mobile phone camera's - its 2010 and not 1992.

Why is Anupong not demanding Abhisit resign ? Why has Abhisit not resigned ? Why has Suthep not resigned ? Why has Anupong not resigned ?

Read back to all that was said when Somchai ordered the police to crackdown on PAD Yellows who were treasonous and blocked parliament from opening. Yet more "double standards".

It's stupid bent reasoning like this that fuels the red shirt machine.

live ammo was used as a last chance for survival, do you really think that going 'live' would result in only 17 deaths?

In the code of war you are allowed to pull injured from the battlezone.

The red shirts pulled injured from medic trucks and beat them down.

Abhisit was appointed by smaller parties, because all the other parties were too chicken $hit to take on the responsibility.

When the opposition parties gathered to form the current government, they were using Abhisit as a scapegoat that they thought would fall quickly.

During the elections Thaksin's party had already bought the majority of votes for election day, that's why the yellow shirt rally took place at the airport. Thaksin's brother in law became prime minister do to that vote buying. How stupid do people have to be to see that there's something that just isn't right about all that?

There is nothing immoral about this government. The reds are bending the truth. The reds cannot be allowed to win.

Edited by Powerband

I'm surprised that the business owners in Ratchaphrasong don't start constructing metal gates on the ground floor of their buildings. If they were able to make the ground floor of all the buildings into a wall of steel, the leverage of the protesters would be gone.

Haha cage the dangerous animals.....and throw in a few muzzles for the leaders! :)

Well the old way to break a siege was to catapult in a few dead cows with anthrax or the like.

Pretty soon the castle leader bows to necessity. Lacking infectious carrion,

I am sure there are a few things that if tossed at one end would create a desire to exit at the other.

More seriously, the idea of a blockade and letting nothing in or out until

a general REAL SURRENDER is reached, has some merits.

Considering there is a Big C hypermarket in the Rajaprasong area, a Central Food Hall in Central World, etc. I'd suggest the idea has more downsides than upsides.

Can just see hundreds of protestors storming the shopping centre doors to get to the food.

Hippos and river banks comes to mind.