Where Has All The Pepsi Max Gone?

drysdan

No problem at Carrefour Bang Yai, bought 3 pack yesterday....

DO LOOK OUT.... as you enter is on display + clearly marked as 'promotion' @ 20 baht for Pepsi Max and 43 baht for 2 normal Pepsi...

I picked up 3 cases at the cashier was charged 286 baht, via scan the pack bar code [NOT for the 1st time] I said NO, so again the supervisor had to be called, she credited me 3x 286 baht, then scanned 1x bottle x 12 and up came 240 baht., she just looked at me with a smile… she was the same lady that has been called to me at least 5x in the past few weeks with their pricing errors

you should have received the lot for free

they have a policy if they scan the item and it different to whats labelled on the shelf "its free"

well, this is what ive read here on Thaivisa from a few people now :)

To me the loss of P Max would be no big thing..... I gave up on it last year, when twice in a couple of months I had 2 different . separate cases that were bad. I thought they had a strange taste and that was confirmed by several customers.

Just to prove the point to myself, my dog wouldn't even drink it..... He is a big coke zero fan...

G

Water is boring. Beer tastes like piss.

I agree, how about cold milk and cold Naam Som.. :)

orange juice is loaded with sugar.

not fresh oranges (Fructose), currently very sweet, got a whole big bag of them, take a fair few to get a decent drink thou

Water is boring. Beer tastes like piss.

I agree, how about cold milk and cold Naam Som.. :)

orange juice is loaded with sugar.

not fresh oranges (Fructose), currently very sweet, got a whole big bag of them, take a fair few to get a decent drink thou

"What is fructose?

Fructose is a monosaccharide (simple sugar), which the body can use for energy. Because it does not cause blood sugar rise tremendously (has a low glycemic index), it was once thought that fructose was a good substitute for sucrose (table sugar). However, the American Diabetes Association and nutritional experts have changed their minds about this."

It also makes you fat.

"What is fructose?

Fructose is a monosaccharide (simple sugar), which the body can use for energy. Because it does not cause blood sugar rise tremendously (has a low glycemic index), it was once thought that fructose was a good substitute for sucrose (table sugar). However, the American Diabetes Association and nutritional experts have changed their minds about this."

It also makes you fat.

My guess is that it is the fructose that is made in a lab that is not very healthy. Natural fruit sugar combined with all the nutrients that usually come with it is OK in reasonable quantities.

"What is fructose?

It also makes you fat.

My guess is that it is the fructose that is made in a lab that is not very healthy. Natural fruit sugar combined with all the nutrients that usually come with it is OK in reasonable quantities.

Juices loaded with natural fructose are not recommended if you are borderline diabetic. Orange juice is very high in carbohydrates which will put on the pounds.

If fruit and veggie juice are out because of fructose, I guess that we are stuck with drinking plain water or unsweetened herbal tea. Milk has casein and fat. Coffee and tea have caffeine. Beer and wine are alcoholic. Sodas are a no-no. What else is there? :)

If fruit and veggie juice are out because of fructose, I guess that we are stuck with drinking plain water or unsweetened herbal tea. Milk has casein and fat. Coffee and tea have caffeine. Beer and wine are alcoholic. Sodas are a no-no. What else is there? :)

How about Crystal Lite?

"What is fructose?

It also makes you fat.

omg, what? so, drinking a glass of OJ is no different than soda??? :)

arh well, i dont drink much of soda & OJ anyway

its mostly water these days, suppose that can be full of pesticides, heavy metals, chemicals, etc too. :)

A glass of OJ ain't going to kill you, but I wouldn't chug it like some of the posters are doing with their diet sodas.

Reminds me of the song by Joe Jackson, "everything gives you cancer".

Thank heavens I'm back in Canada where I can drink the house water out of the tap. It's full of all those natural chemicals. I love orange juice, but unfortunately, the doctor told me to stop drinking or eating anything with vitamin C for 3 days until after I get all my tests. I expect they'll find all sorts of mutating Asian amoeba that is sure to cause the destruction of North America. :)

At least he DID say all those strange spots on my hide weren't cancer and it was quite natural for my feet to swell after my leg injury in January. And, I'm only 5 pounds heavier than I was when I was 18 year old athlete. :D

Now, back to the hockey game.

Humidity

If fruit and veggie juice are out because of fructose, I guess that we are stuck with drinking plain water or unsweetened herbal tea. Milk has casein and fat. Coffee and tea have caffeine. Beer and wine are alcoholic. Sodas are a no-no. What else is there? :D

PEPSI MAX :)

Humidity

sounds like an awful drink, sticky & heavy :D

arh well, i dont drink much of soda & OJ anyway

its mostly water these days, suppose that can be full of pesticides, heavy metals, chemicals, etc too. :D

A glass of OJ ain't going to kill you, but I wouldn't chug it like some of the posters are doing with their diet sodas.

Reminds me of the song by Joe Jackson, "everything gives you cancer".

somethings gonna kill ya in the end eh?

didnt think it would ever be by OJ thou, although Nicole Brown probably knew :D:)