The Non 0 Visa Has Expired. What Next?

My non O expired, so I did a run a few days before to get another another 3 months. Can I get some advice as to what I can do next.

Ive been told I can go to Lao for another Visa, but I need evidence of a flight home to get back into the country.

I have a British Passport.

Thank you for your help.

You can only obtain tourist visas and you do not need proof of any flight to return to Thailand at a land crossing.

The closest place to issue non immigrant O with copy of Thai ID card for that reason would be Perth (and only Perth) in Oz.

Laos (vientiane) is good for tourist visas with no proof of flight needed.

Overnight bus to Laos, drop your passport in at the Embassy in the morning Pick it up the following day in the afternoon.

I think they have extended the free period also, if so then free visa!

That will give you 60 days in Thailand and you then can extend after that for 30 days at immigration for 1900 Baht,

depending how long you plan to stay.

I was on non O and have done as mentioned above when the non ended, British Passport holder also.

Once married you will have more options. You could otherwise study in Thailand, any course will do. As long as the school is recognised and you sudy at least 4 hours a week on average. (Do inquire if the school can help you with the ED-visa).