I Want To Get Rid Of This Massage Chair Asap

gravion

Hi there. I'm moving out soon and I want to get rid of this massage chair asap.

Got it as a birthday gift from Carrefour. Valued at around 20000B. 1 year old but rarely used. Very tidy mint condition, like brand new.

Picture I found on the web, similar style.

Can be taken away on pickup, etc. prefer pickup.

Reason for selling is, I am moving to bangkok.

electric operated, massages ur back, leg, neck, head. with remote control.

timer available, seat can be folded, adjusted etc...

8000Baht, pm me please.

my location is Kad suan kaew Central, Orchid hotel, huay kaew road area. thanks

post-94931-1271596500_thumb.jpg

Edited by gravion

getlost.

re .... And if you really want to get rid of it asap contact your local recycle man

if you want to get rid of ANYTHING in thailand quickly .

put it outside your building with a big note on it ..... FREE ... !

it will dissapear in ten minits ..... Guaranteed !

dave2

getlost.

re .... And if you really want to get rid of it asap contact your local recycle man

if you want to get rid of ANYTHING in thailand quickly .

put it outside your building with a big note on it ..... FREE ... !

it will dissapear in ten minits ..... Guaranteed !

dave2

Works in England, got rid of a broken fridge freezer that exact way. The notice even said it was broken.

naboo.

re .... Works in England, got rid of a broken fridge freezer that exact way. The notice even said it was broken.

nice one mate ... but in thailand it doesnt matter if its broken .... someone will know a somchai who can fix it and sell it to someone else ... as re cycled ... ... FACT

enjoy .... dave2

hihihi aren;t there any keen buyers??? this is a really good bargain.

there's no such item of this clean mint conditioned ittem in the 2nd hand market below half price. brand new will cost you around 20k-40k

i mostly use this chair to put my bag on it, so it's clean untouched and fresh as new.

you can use this chair like a lazyboy, have a beer and watch some telly movie or while browsing on the internet, and you feel you blood isnt circulation or need some stimulation to wake up, turn it up. i think it;s leather, so it;s top notch.

i mostly use this chair to put my bag on it, so it's clean untouched and fresh as new.

I think this is your problem, everyone knows they'll do the same thing. You need to find a nice mid 50s middle class Thai woman to buy it off you. That's your market.

hihihi aren;t there any keen buyers??? this is a really good bargain.

there's no such item of this clean mint conditioned ittem in the 2nd hand market below half price. brand new will cost you around 20k-40k

you can use this chair like a lazyboy, have a beer and watch some telly movie or while browsing on the internet, and you feel you blood isnt circulation or need some stimulation to wake up, turn it up. i think it;s leather, so it;s top notch.

I lay my bag on the bed, she gives an excellent massage and no need to plug her in.

Edited by BigWheelMan

Anyone interested can pm the OP.

In future, please use the classified ads for selling.

Thanks.

//closed//

Edit: well..it will be closed once i find out how to close actually close a thread! :)

Anyone interested can pm the OP.

In future, please use the classified ads for selling.

Thanks.

//closed//

Edit: well..it will be closed once i find out how to close actually close a thread! :)

that showed him :D

:)

Now there is gonna be a ton of posts about my non-closing of a thread! Wut kinda mod am i eh! :D

Hmm..but i have a feeling mods cant close threads?? Where is back up?! BACK UP! I NEED BACK UP!

:)

Now there is gonna be a ton of posts about my non-closing of a thread! Wut kinda mod am i eh! :D

Hmm..but i have a feeling mods cant close threads?? Where is back up?! BACK UP! I NEED BACK UP!

....Houston will have a problem.... :D