Prices Yamaha Nouvo / Honda Wave

tellitralph

I believe the Nuovo (not Nouvo) is considerably more expensive than the Wave. It is 115 cc and fully automatic- no gear changing by foot required. At a guess, I would say the Wave is about 35,000 baht and the Nuovo is about 50,000. I did look at prices a long time ago, and this is just a "feeling" I have about the prices. Hopefully someone can provide the figures they actually paid.

I would go for the Nuovo. So easy to ride and more power than the Wave.

I bought a Yamaha Nuovo to go with the Honda Wave we have a couple of months ago, with some of the trimmings it was 57,000 baht but we got a free coat.

The mono shock Mio is a lot cheaper and it looks it.

You might have to wait as there is a big demand, there is not much demand for the Honda Wave we have, it is hardly used now.

I don't ride it but the rest of the family seem pleased with especially the automatic transmission.

• 2 weeks later...

Aceface, I have the suzuki 125 (called the Super Best) which is blue and silver, with white and red decals?? dunno if this is the one you mean. it has manual clutch, twin disc brakes and goes very well. bought it about 9 months ago and it was around the 45,000 baht mark.