Detchable Or Easy To Remove Sidecar For Honda Click

bkkc1976

Hi Guys.

I am looking for a detachable or easy to remove sidecar for my honda click.

i am not goin to ride it around town, i just need it to get out of the area i live to have a walk with my dog.here are to many aggressive street dogs and at the moment i ride him around in a thaistyle trailer and that really sucks and doesnt feel very safe.

I live on hang dong road.does anybody know where to get one or get one done and how much i should pay for?

THX in advance

markus

bkkc1976

re .... does anybody know where to get one ...... yes !

go to the soi with the green arrow , there are three or four places that make people sidecars ,

goods carrying sidecars and street carts and all the pics were taken there .

re .... or get one done and how much i should pay for?

ive often seen an odd one around town secondhand from 20 thousand to 50 thousand new

hope this helps .... dave2

I use one of those trailers behind my bike for taking the dog to the lake, I just strap it on with bungee ropes and sit on it using a towel. then I can just unstrap it on a normal day. I bought it from the tractor shop down near the river across the other side opposite the US embassy, not far from Pun Puns. It cost me around 3000thb a couple of years ago.

post-35045-1271720632_thumb.jpg

post-35045-1271720729_thumb.jpg

post-35045-1271721010_thumb.jpg

Edited by thaimiller

I use one of those trailers behind my bike for taking the dog to the lake, I just strap it on with bungee ropes and sit on it using a towel. then I can just unstrap it on a normal day. I bought it from the tractor shop down near the river across the other side opposite the US embassy, not far from Pun Puns. It cost me around 3000thb a couple of years ago.

Around my wifes village they just get a large rice bag and fold it over the handle you are sitting on, then they put the handle back just behind where you have so they are not actually sitting on the handle but on the rice bag. That way you don't need the bungee cords, I see them with very heavy loads like this and never lose the trailer.