How Much Do You Weigh?

Tornado

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now your all short skinny blokes compared to moi standing at 6'8" and coming in at a chang nam(spelling) 140kg thats 3 times the weight of my wife and nearly 2 feet taller  :o

To parafrase George Costanza seeing himself on tv after taping himselfs in the act:

"Omg, it looks like a seal trying to climb a rock...but not quite making it up ontop...just laying their...humping..."

QUOTE(Erwin1011 @ 2005-06-03 11:18:09)

1.80m (6.0 ft) 64 kg. Lost weight drastically in Africa after snake bite (from 80 down to 47) and never got above 65 again, whatever I eat, drink. 

DO YOU HAVE THE TEL. NUMBER OF THAT SNAKE???

:o:D I wouldn't mind inviting that snake to meet the missus.

Come on now your all short skinny blokes compared to moi standing at 6'8" and coming in at a chang nam(spelling) 140kg thats 3 times the weight of my wife and nearly 2 feet taller  :D

To parafrase George Costanza seeing himself on tv after taping himselfs in the act:

"Omg, it looks like a seal trying to climb a rock...but not quite making it up ontop...just laying their...humping..."

:o:D Funny story about that. When we were staying at the wifes family house, we were sleeping downstairs, and one night we were just going to sleep when a light appeared through the timbers of the wall, i jumped up and ran out after whoever it was but i didnt catch them. The following day my wifes 2 aunts came round and told her it was them that had come the previous night, when asked what they were doing they told my wife they had come to see us making love because they wanted to know how somebody soooo big could make love to someones sooooo small. Made me chuckle for quite a long time :D

You guy's are puny litlle blokes....

:D  :D

Weighing in at 128kg for 1.82 meters

DARKNIGHT

My wife calls me "bolleke" which means ball in dutch.  :D

1.92m 130 kg,

hoping to get taller :-)

and i dont drink.... :o

Meneither don't drink, don't smoke, don't like candy. only eat twice a day, a litlle to much :D

Same problem here, i'm not fat , i'm just to short for my weight :D.

In belgium we have a saying

"good tools need to hang beneath a big enough roof" :D

thymode91 and Sarpedon are the most lightweight so far at 56 and 57 kgs respectively. 

Costas and Darknight are topping the table at 130 and 128 kgs.

Any more contestants ? :o

were thymode91 and sarpedon talking about their wives?

You guys made my day. I am 179 cm, 85 kilo. 60 kilo bones and intestines, 15 kilo muscles as i go to the fitness every day, and 10 kilo HANGING JUST OVER MY DIG, showing everybody that I like to drink beer..... now, where is the crying smiley...