How Much Do You Weigh?

Tornado

Ok fattys, spit it out, how much do you 20 sandwich eating, diet coke drinking, mcdonald munching, slobs weigh...  :o  :D

Tornado weighs 94 kgs is 6ft tall and likes chicken.  :D

Probably more like 194 kilos! :D

I weigh 182 lbs, 6ft tall and FIT! :D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess somewhere between 75 and 80kg. 6'3". I don't really care, I can eat as much of anything I want and never get fat. If you don't like being fat, go jogging or eat less.

Same here, when I am in Uk I can eat as much as I like and my weight is always aroung 70 kgs (on a 5'6"but when I stay in thailand for a couple of month I always come back with a belly and my gf calls me pompui too. Who knows if it's the food or the

:o

Interesting story running on the BBC at the moment:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4606011.stm

Curvier women 'will live longer'

Curvy women are more likely to live longer than their slimmer counterparts, researchers have found.

Institute of Preventative Medicine in Copenhagen researchers found those with wider hips also appeared to be protected against heart conditions.

Women with a hip measurement smaller than 40 inches, or a size 14 would not have this protection, they said.

The researchers say hip fat contains a beneficial natural anti-inflammatory.

Or are we only talking about men on this thread?

Interesting story running on the BBC at the moment:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4606011.stm

Curvier women 'will live longer'

Curvy women are more likely to live longer than their slimmer counterparts, researchers have found.

Institute of Preventative Medicine in Copenhagen researchers found those with wider hips also appeared to be protected against heart conditions.

Women with a hip measurement smaller than 40 inches, or a size 14 would not have this protection, they said.

The researchers say hip fat contains a beneficial natural anti-inflammatory.

Or are we only talking about men on this thread?

The Thai girls havent go a chance then...... :o

I think the researcher was a fatty. :D

6ft, the scales in my bedroom say 91 KG, scales in the gym say 90 kg, and electronic scales downstairs say 95 kg. :o

Happily my time at the gym is getting rid of the fat and adding the muscle, an hour a day has been really working for me. :D

Happily my time at the gym is getting rid of the fat and adding the muscle, an hour a day has been really working for me. :o

I'd prefer an hour a day of horizontal exercise.

34years old 5ft 11" and around 100kg last time I checked. I could do with losing about 5 kg I work out and ride push bikes and moto cross but still doesnt seem to help. I started putting on wieght the day I gave up the hard stuff and started on beer chang

6'1" & 82 kilos. So why are we all mixing English heights & metric weights? :o

I was 90 Kilos when I first went to Thailand, I lost 10 kilos in my first year there, then gained one kilo back. I've been visiting California for almost a month now & am up to 185 lbs - 82 kilos! Too many burritos! :D

Come on now your all short skinny blokes compared to moi standing at 6'8" and coming in at a chang nam(spelling) 140kg thats 3 times the weight of my wife and nearly 2 feet taller  :o

Somebody heavier than me (yay). Unforunately, he's a good bit taller as well.

I'm 6'2", but unfortunately 123Kg

My excuse is I'm a computer programmer. To paraphrase Homer Simpson - it must be the sedentary lifestyle and the constant snacking.

Come on now your all short skinny blokes compared to moi standing at 6'8" and coming in at a chang nam(spelling) 140kg thats 3 times the weight of my wife and nearly 2 feet taller  :D

Somebody heavier than me (yay). Unforunately, he's a good bit taller as well.

I'm 6'2", but unfortunately 123Kg

My excuse is I'm a computer programmer. To paraphrase Homer Simpson - it must be the sedentary lifestyle and the constant snacking.

No excuse :D your also six inches shorter so i imagine you probably have the same frame as me and my excuse is i am a lazy bas***d :o

32 years old, 6'1", 105 kg.

Actually I am 102 kg at the mo, it fluctuates.

I have to add - I dont drink beer. Ever.

I drink white wine and whisky, and not every day.

When I came to SE Asia I weighed 90kg and was fit (diving every day for work) I blame management and oily Burmese food. When I am in LOS I eat better.

Any suggestions from beer drinkers why I am heavier than I should be?? or is it a myth that beer adds bulk

32 years old, 6'1", 105 kg.

Actually I am 102 kg at the mo, it fluctuates.

I have to add - I dont drink beer.  Ever.

I drink white wine and whisky, and not every day.

When I came to SE Asia I weighed 90kg and was fit (diving every day for work)  I blame management and oily Burmese food.  When I am in LOS I eat better.

Any suggestions from beer drinkers why I am heavier than I should be??  or is it a myth that beer adds bulk

I also dont drink completely T total yet at 140kgs i can only guess i like food far too much!!! Dosent seem to matter if i only eat Thai food i still dont lose any weight.

Fat and proud of it. My fav party trick the truffle shuffle!!!!! anyone remember that from the goonies?

truffleshuffle.gif

totster

:o:D:D:D:D:D you are quality totster that is absoulte class think i might change my pic to that one :D

Go for it mate... seeing as it's your party trick.. :D

totster :D

Anybody got any idea how i could compress this file so i could use it as my pic?