Buy Tyres

neilf

the new kwik fit style tyre place by big c pattaya south quoted me 5k baht each for 225x40x18 tyres that was the cheapest------------yokahama----------i thought tyres were cheap here --------more than england !!

any help please ta

I just bought two new Bridgestone tires, last week Thursday, at a big shop on Suk north of Pattaya tai about 300 meters. Sorry but sign was a Thai name but huge shop on the west side of Suk. And from what I see there are two or three more shops in that same area both sides of the street. Being Songkran week I thought it might be tough to get a shop open but around noon these guys were sitting there waiting for customers.

I have a D-max and had to have tires quickly so I could not shop around. I checked some online prices from the US for my size and brand

I wanted exact replacements for my factory originals. BS 245/70R-16 HD. Online in US these are about 130 USD each plus tax and mounting. This shop had 2 in stock. Price was 5,300 each included VAT and mounting and balancing. Done deal for me and I think a fair price. They had the tires changed and truck waiting for me by the time I walked to 7-11 to get a Pepsi and hit the ATM for some cash. 20 minutes tops.

Many shops on Suk check them out if you have time to price shop and brand shop. They carry all the big names.

Edited by longball53098