Who Has The Strangest Nick On Tv?

Jockstar

Ok. Just seen the greenwanderer on new members. It got me thinking. Funny name. So who do you think has the weirdest/strangest/funniest nick? Is it seavisionburma, tornado, greenwanderer,me, Dr Patpong,tizme, taxidriver, or who? (sorry guys this was not an attack at any of you Just a few names that sprung into my head.) So any thoughts/comments?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the night voyers is called 11111111122222222233### or something just as rediculous.

I don't like the ones that can't be pronounced.

They are more creative than strange but I like Meadish Sweetball and Chonabot as names and one of my all time favourites is RDN.

I had the pleasure of meeting RDN in a nice little bar in Phuket and couldn't wait to find out what his nickname meant.

Imaging what a dipstick I felt when he explained simply that they were his initials.

I was almost dissapointed, I was hoping for something more interesting and I suppose the Marmite threw me somewhat.

Ok. Just seen the greenwanderer on new members. It got me thinking. Funny name. So who do you think has the weirdest/strangest/funniest nick? Is it seavisionburma, tornado, greenwanderer,me, Dr Patpong,tizme, taxidriver, or who? (sorry guys this was not an attack at any of you Just a few names that sprung into my head.) So any thoughts/comments?

I can admit to being weird/strange/funny JS, not sure if the nick reflects it. :o

We could also ask - who has the strangest nick/avatar combination? :D ie the whole package...

TGS - I also wondered about RDN - if the avatar had been something simple I might have guessed initials, but the avatar threw me.....

Chonabot is one of my favourite nicks from TV (and he seems to be not a half bad chap also)

I like the nicks that are a creative mix of Thai and English. My favorites:

PadKapow Guy

bahtandsold

Baht Simpson

Thaiquila

Thaicoon

Sir Burr (if it means ซื่อบื้อ like I think it does)

dr. Pat Pong

Neeranam (This one is totally Thai, means "anonymous")

The ones I wonder about the pronunciation or origins of:

thetyim

The Moog

LaoPo

TGS - I also wondered about RDN - if the avatar had been something simple I might have guessed initials, but the avatar threw me.....

I hope I haven't blown his cover - maybe he liked the mystery surrounding RDN. :D

:o:D:D I thought it was bloody obvious! I'm about as mysterious and interesting as Steve Davis. :D

I hope I haven't blown his cover - maybe he liked the mystery surrounding RDN. :D

:o:D:D I thought it was bloody obvious! I'm about as mysterious and interesting as Steve Davis. :D

God i hope you are a bit more intresting than Steve davis, otherwise you must must be pretty bloody boring bloke :D

Dont worry rdn you certainly seem to be more intresting than steve davis, imho more of an Alan macmanus but not quite a Jimmy White :D

I know 2 friend that had babies at the same time.  This was during Euro 2000.  On `called her's Euro and the other called her's Uefa.

Sorry, I just read that you meant on this forum - not thai nicknames in general.

A friend of ours (who is in the IT business) called his son "Modem"....

I should have called mine "Router" :o

I know 2 friend that had babies at the same time.  This was during Euro 2000.  On `called her's Euro and the other called her's Uefa.

Sorry, I just read that you meant on this forum - not thai nicknames in general.

I should have called mine "Router" :o

Just as well his Dad wasn't a gynacolegist!!

I should have called mine "Router" :D

then i would have called him "Grant" :o:D

I always thought Thomas Merton was the strangest, I suppose that depends on if that is his real name or not.

555555555555. Says someone with the name. french fannies. :D Is that a squid in your avatar? French fanny, squid. Both smell like fish i suppose. :D:o:D

I always thought Thomas Merton was the strangest, I suppose that depends on if that is his real name or not.

555555555555. Says someone with the name. french fannies. :D Is that a squid in your avatar? French fanny, squid. Both smell like fish i suppose. :D:o:D

And both mix well with dip sauce. :D

I should have called mine "Router" :D

then i would have called him "Grant" :o:D

How could you see through my highly cryptic "name"?

:D:D:D I thought it was bloody obvious! I'm about as mysterious and interesting as Steve Davis. :D

Steve Davis? :o

:D:D:D I thought it was bloody obvious! I'm about as mysterious and interesting as Steve Davis. :D

Steve Davis? :o

Steve "Interesting" Davis - a famously boring English World Snooker champion. :D

:D :D

No............I think it's a reference to Arsenal F.C. :D

QUOTE(siamesekitty @ 2005-06-04 22:33:45)

Sir Burr (if it means ซื่อบื้อ like I think it does)

Siamesekitty,

Yes it does

Sir Burr is probably my favourite name.

I think it is clever and apt, this being a Thailand forum.

I learn a lot from his posts too.