Thai Visa Official Members Party

Well, I sure hope everyone is going to be recovered from attending the FMP Saturday night...:P

Now need to look for: Ear plugs, for the VuVu thingy,:shock1: Eye blinders,.... football boring!:sorry: :blink:and a brown paper bag... so as no one will know who I really am!

Where can I find these things?:crying:

:cheesy:

A bit of English face paint should do the trick for you Jimmy. ;)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all, I guess you are aware of the accident last night with 2 boats crashing near Koh Samui

Article from the Australian....I hope all are ok but looks like some people are still missing?

http://www.theaustra...y-1225884824829

Cheers and see u tonight,

Another article

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/breaking-news/two-tourist-boats-smash-into-each-other/story-fn3dxity-1225884823279

Edited by sevenhills

Have great fun tonight, guys!

:burp:

Cheers George and thanks for the sponsorship. :thumbsup:

Yes, thank you George & TV for sponsoring, & to Smokie for doing the set up & organizing.:clap2:

Great food ! & the waitresses at the Emerald pub were excellent too, in keeping tables cleared & the drinks coming!!!

It's great to actually to faces to "screen names"!

Although one or two were "no shows" .... I guess one was taking typing & English lessons or trying to pick which of his entourage of ladies to bring! ???? :lol:

No BigC then Jimmy? How disappointing!

:) Yes well done Smokie , Roo and all who put in the effort, impressive waitresses too, really made a stiff Saeng Som Soda. Too bad no Big C , I brought along a spare Thesaurus to present to him

Thank you George,Smokie & Emerald Bar Jim & his staff. Impressive spread, great service. Was good to put faces to names. I hope that this first one, has broken the ice & looking forward to the next one.

Again thank you to Emerald Bar for supplying the food.

.....and a big thanks from me to George & his team for sponsorship and to Smokie and Rooo for getting things organised. Thanks also to the Emerald team who worked tirelessley keeping us supplied with drinks.

Food was excellent. Here's to the next one.

A huge thanks to James and especially his wonderful staff for hosting the party.

Thanks to the many who attended and contributed to what was a great first bash....hopefully we will have another one soon....well once I have sobered up at least! :D

And to the few who said they would attend and didn't for what ever reason.... :o .......Yes I'd like you to taste my size 11's.......but really you should be kicking yourselves!! :lol:

Cheers all its time for a hair of the dog I reckon......B)

Great to meet fellow TV'ers (and put a face to names). Thanks to Smokie, Rooo and all for organising a good party! :thumbsup:

Emerald Bar was a good choice of venue and great musical entertainment by Jimmy Jimmy.

Shame there were some no shows.........think everyone wanted to meet the (in)famous BigC! :P

The above posts have said it all, Thanks to Smokie, and Rooo for organising, the Emerald Irish Bar and Staff for a great night.

For all those that missed it......your bad luck. It was excellent to put faces to names. Finally a big thanks to Thai Visa for their sponsorship of the night and hopefully there will be more down the track. :) :jap: