Thai Visa Official Members Party

Venue: Emerald Irish Bar, Fisherman's village, Bophut.

Date: Sunday 27th June from 6pm

This party is open to all current Thai Visa members only. (That is members as of the time of this post)

Can you please let me know if you will be attending so I can make sure no one goes hungry.

Cheers

smokie

Edited by Rooo

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Smokie for taking the time & effort.

Cheers Rooo hope you will be joining us! :)

:D Yo count me in too ! How do we show we are a member ? If I wear "Crusty" on my shirt I might get punched out (by the Green Loonies or Euro Yahoos and........)

Thank you Smokie for taking the time & effort.

Cheers Rooo hope you will be joining us! :)

:D Yo count me in too ! How do we show we are a member ? If I wear "Crusty" on my shirt I might get punched out (by the Green Loonies or Euro Yahoos and........)

Simplest way,is if Smokie brings a laptop ,computer that is, before anyone gets carried away & you just log in your account, as proof of membership. Let's see how many remember their passwords.

How do we show we are a member ?

Simplest way,is if Smokie brings a laptop ,computer that is, before anyone gets carried away & you just log in your account, as proof of membership. Let's see how many remember their passwords.

Yes I'll have my laptop with me and as Rooo has pointed out please have your passwords handy to save a lot of hassle. :)

Full Moon is June 26.

Sorry, i'm a bit slow :) Don't understand the relevence

Petcharat is one of the piers which gets quite crowded with travellers during full moon, going to/from the party on KP.

True enough but the Smokie fella has organised it for the following evening so the FMP will be long over.

Not very likely Rooo... sorry. Another time perhaps.

Full Moon Party ends around 11 AM the 27th btw... And then there is the after party... and the hordes of people leaving the island on the 27th.