Thai Visa Official Members Party

If even only one person can see who your flesh-bag actually is, then that's not as it should be. It's not that I don't trust you, smokie36, but I know human nature and eventually, "Did you know that XXX was actually that guy...." will happen to a friend or someone else.

Ok everyone will have to show they are a member and log on. This will take less than a minute if you have your password.

As I have already said I won't divulge anyone's details to any other member or indeed anyone at all.

The only member who will be 'outed' is myself.

Human nature? Well luckily for those attending I have some principles mate and I'm not worried by threats or indications of violence between members...the whole idea is to meet a few people and have some fun.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also think that if it's an official event, either you have only members come or it's open to members and anyone else who comes along; after all, isn't the idea of a mixer also to encourage and introduce the site to the public as well? Or do we all need to also produce the secret handshake?

The party will be private until 9pm and after that hopefully as many non members as would like to attend are welcome to join us.

Being an Official Thai Visa Party its reasonable to expect the sponsor money be spent solely on current members however the music starting at 9pm will be open to all.

If it's a member only party, it doesn't make sense not to disclose one's board name. Will that be left up to the individual on the night? What's the point in that? Might as well stay home............

If it's a member only party, it doesn't make sense not to disclose one's board name. Will that be left up to the individual on the night? What's the point in that? Might as well stay home............

I wonder what it is people have to hide limbos. Its meant to be a bit of fun. Nothing else.

Anyway I'm looking forward to next weekend.....and no I won't be guarding my identity on TV. Hilariously pathetic I think really.

Comments regarding physical threats etc.....its a discussion board.....not a school playground.

I wonder what it is people have to hide limbos. Its meant to be a bit of fun. Nothing else.

Anyway I'm looking forward to next weekend.....and no I won't be guarding my identity on TV. Hilariously pathetic I think really.

Comments regarding physical threats etc.....its a discussion board.....not a school playground.

:):D :D

Same here, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out who I am and what I do in real life.

Does that mean we'll see you there Mark? biggrin.gif

I am not Mark Samui. In fact, I am not Mark anything. However, isn't "outing another" a banable offense? " Since you are wrong, it isn't outing, but is fishing condoned?

Forum Rule 19) Not to post other members' personal details, photos or web site details. Doing so will result in an instant ban.

Of course if I do say I am this "Mark'' then Bluechipit will be instantly banned. Interesting situation.

If even only one person can see who your flesh-bag actually is, then that's not as it should be. It's not that I don't trust you, smokie36, but I know human nature and eventually, "Did you know that XXX was actually that guy...." will happen to a friend or someone else. If people wanted to be clear about themselves, and not hide behind fake names, they'd use their real name. Probably only a handful of people actually do this. Most people are not man or woman enough to post under their actual names; and I suppose there is a reason for this.

I also think that if it's an official event, either you have only members come or it's open to members and anyone else who comes along; after all, isn't the idea of a mixer also to encourage and introduce the site to the public as well? Or do we all need to also produce the secret handshake?

Bit sensitive aren't you. There is always a chance someone will find out who you are,but who really cares?

Are you unhappy because you can't bring all your mates to the do? :)

Sounds like you guy's gonna have a lot of fun overthere. :D

Same here, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out who I am and what I do in real life.

We're all ex special forces arn't we? :)

The norm at these events, member logs in to prove ID, gets issued a name tag with Thaivisa name & real name.That's the way it works.

Aww Rooo you've spoiled the surprise! :P

Then again more free beer for those of us who aren't in hiding......well said. :D

• Like 1

The norm at these events, member logs in to prove ID, gets issued a name tag with Thaivisa name & real name.That's the way it works.

Then again more free beer for those of us who aren't in hiding......well said. :D

So..does this mean that "not Mark" will be revealed! :whistling:

So..does this mean that "not Mark" will be revealed! :whistling:

The ghost of parties past you mean? I guess sadly not.....

In view of the inspired performances by the England team they have surprised me and managed to qualify for the next round of the World Cup. In order to avoid a clash we have decided to move the music forward so now from 6.30-8.30pm. Football starts at 9pm for those who want to watch.

Hope this is OK with everyone.

I will be supporting one of the teams.......B) ..

In view of the inspired performances by the England team they have surprised me and managed to qualify for the next round of the World Cup. In order to avoid a clash we have decided to move the music forward so now from 6.30-8.30pm. Football starts at 9pm for those who want to watch.

Does the party still start at 6PM?

Does the party still start at 6PM?

Yes 6pm kick off even I'm getting confused.....starts at 6pm music and barbecue till around 8.30-9pm and then there's some footie game on TV apparently..... :whistling:

Well, I sure hope everyone is going to be recovered from attending the FMP Saturday night...:P

Now need to look for: Ear plugs, for the VuVu thingy,:shock1: Eye blinders,.... football boring!:sorry: :blink:and a brown paper bag... so as no one will know who I really am!

Where can I find these things?:crying:

:cheesy:

nien smokie , nien, btw en face your venue is a very nice eric establishment , tenue by a decent eric,;) hasip hok .

auf viedersen

nien smokie , nien, btw en face your venue is a very nice eric establishment , tenue by a decent eric,;) hasip hok .

auf viedersen

No idea who the winger is but 'schnell schnell' .......