Thai Visa Official Members Party

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had said that I would like to attend - however, I have to change my travel plans from the UK - forward to July

Thought I would make you aware so that you can establish the numbers

Have a great time

Sorry you can't make it and thanks for letting us know. :)

Why don't you start a list of confirmed names smokie, ala Pattaya party?

Great idea! It would be fun at the start of the evening looking around and thinking "hmmm, I bet he is smokie36" or "do you reckon that is Rooo?" or "nah, can't be carmine, he doesn't sound like a red wine drinker" etc. :):D

Ok here's a list of those confirmed so far

smokie36

itshothere

Gatorade +1

rodpearson

samuijimmy

Boater

keagan

rysamui +1

farang62

carmine

Big C

Trapper

crusty

farang 55

yorkie100

gdog205

imola

Nadica

SBC +1

Rooo

Again please let me know below if you plan to attend and if anyone else is bringing a partner I'd be grateful if you can let me know.

Thanks everyone

smokie

Edited by smokie36

smokie36

itshothere

Gatorade +1

rodpearson

samuijimmy

Boater

keagan

rysamui +1

farang62

carmine

Big C

Trapper

crusty

farang 55

yorkie100

gdog205

imola

Nadica

SBC +1

Rooo

Again please let me know below if you plan to attend and if anyone else is bringing a partner I'd be grateful if you can let me know.

Thanks everyone

smokie

thanks for the invite whenn is it. can i come in discise as spider man so nobody know i am Big C. actually we should all have a mask on to hide our identities. maybe a mask of our avator. emmmmmm

Edited by BigC

smokie36

itshothere

Gatorade +1

rodpearson

samuijimmy

Boater

keagan

rysamui +1

farang62

carmine

Big C

Trapper

crusty

farang 55

yorkie100

gdog205

imola

Nadica

SBC +1

Rooo

Thanks everyone

smokie

thanks for the invite whenn is it. can i come in discise as spider man so nobody know i am Big C. actually we should all have a mask on to hide our identities. maybe a mask of our avator. emmmmmm

Done that already! :)

You can come as spiderman if you like Big C or as yourself you don't even have to come as Big C. Up to you how you introduce yourself but you'll have to log in to confirm your membership is all.

I did think about having everyone disguised as their avatars but sadly as sbk isn't attending maybe we should save that for the next party... :)

OK in order to sort out the catering arrangements I need to finalise the numbers by the end of this month.

Anyone planning to attend MUST let me know by 31st May.

Then I will make a final list and if your name isn't on it you are not invited.

Thanks again

smokie

can i bring girl friend. more than 1 or less than 1. got loads they hover round me. i might have to break some of there harts and some of them can't come or maybe all of them. maybe i'll run to the hills. have a head ache just thinking about it.

Come as you are and bring whoever you want.

Are you embittered?

i'll bring 10 birds. i mean ladies. i will be rewined by the end of the night. there again. maybe i have the wrong prospective about this party. maybe i should calme down. maybe just bring my miar noi. haven't let her out in a while. yes nice and relaxed. calme down. arhhhhh haaaaaahaaaa!!!!!

by the way i have been on a coffee bing today. might explain my postes

I think you should bring that whip you have in your profile pic SBK... you might need it.... :D:)

yes i must be disciplined :D

anyway. i was dreaming. if i really had a miar noi. my miar luang would blow my head off with a 45 mm. Think i'll let my brains sorte that one out lol

yes i must be disciplined :D

anyway. i was dreaming. if i really had a miar noi. my miar luang would blow my head off with a 45 mm. Think i'll let my brains sorte that one out lol

45 mm, that's a very very big gun. :)

275px-Anti-tank_gun_45mm_m1937_parola_1.jpg

45-mm anti-tank gun model 1937 (53-K)

Sorry, Venue again?

Any requirements - like "at least once rejected or bribe already paid once..."

Must be dressed as your avatar. :D

....alright then, the ice cold hand... :)

anyway marked...if I can make my way passed the incoming crowds, i'll be there!

Great idea! It would be fun at the start of the evening looking around and thinking "hmmm, I bet he is smokie36" or "do you reckon that is Rooo?" or "nah, can't be carmine, he doesn't sound like a red wine drinker" etc. :):D

I'll be there Rooo thinks he might need a bodyguard

Sampedro

I'll be there Rooo thinks he might need a bodyguard

Sampedro

Good idea In that case I'm adding Sketcher to the list. :D

Is Mark Wolfe gonna be there.... Or remember the guy Arkmelfow who had to flee to KPG?

Well aside from the obvious the party is a bit too far from the horn of lamai and no I don't remember the other guy. I thought people usually flee in the other direction?

Is Mark Wolfe gonna be there.... Or remember the guy Arkmelfow who had to flee to KPG?

Well aside from the obvious the party is a bit too far from the horn of lamai and no I don't remember the other guy. I thought people usually flee in the other direction?

He was the one who had the dust up with the guys from fusion , according to him. Last seen in thong nai pan with his bg.. sorry cashier.

Anyway, shant be over till later on in year, but hope yall have a good party :)